Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Anti-theft add-on from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the dark color nine days ago and have not yet received a shipping notification from Tesla. Has anyone that ordered the alarm from the second available batch received a shipping notification yet? BTW, my credit card was charged for the item the day after the order.

I ordered the dark color nine days ago and have not yet received a shipping notification from Tesla. Has anyone that ordered the alarm from the second available batch received a shipping notification yet? BTW, my credit card was charged for the item the day after the order.
I believe you will be notified by the service center that you had it sent to when it arrives.

From another thread:

“Ordered it from Tesla Online 1/11
Arrived at Tesla Service Center 1/15”

I went ahead and scheduled an appointment online anyways since appointments are booked for 5 weeks out at my local service center. I tried calling them to see if the part arrived after a week, but they didn't see it.

I believe you will be notified by the service center that you had it sent to when it arrives.

From another thread:

“Ordered it from Tesla Online 1/11
Arrived at Tesla Service Center 1/15”
I found the other thread:
So...who's buying the "enhanced anti-theft" accessory?

I just asked if a shipping confirmation email was received:
Did you ever get a shipping confirmation email from the Tesla Online Store or just an order confirmation?

I went ahead and scheduled an appointment online anyways since appointments are booked for 5 weeks out at my local service center. I tried calling them to see if the part arrived after a week, but they didn't see it.

Thanks, I scheduled a service appointment for the first available date which is the first week in February at my local service center. I hope they receive the alarm by then.

Sorry if it was unclear.
The question was directed to @Nhtran328.
who mentioned that he had received notification from his service center...

Ordered it from Tesla Online 1/11
Arrived at Tesla Service Center 1/15

Now I have to wait almost 3 weeks (2/4) before I can get it installed... Talked to Tesla and they said it has to be installed at service center and can’t be done via mobile tech.

Does anyone have any experience with mobile install vs service center?

Seems like it’s an easy plug and play install as well, but service rep said they need to update the s/w and do calibration?

I had an appointment at the service center tomorrow to get a new windshield installed and to get a few small issues resolved.
They added the enhanced anti-theft system installation to my service order because my order had arrived. Not sure when they got it though.
I will post a video once I get my car back.

Mine was installed yesterday. Picking up today, hopefully...
Dark Headliner is back in stock again.
06A9F61E-AB64-4B44-A728-FB84B01A56DE.jpeg