Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enhanced Summon coming (Elon tweet 6 Apr, 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, for a release that was supposed to be rolling out, I see no evidence of it actually rolling out.

Software engineers probably still recovering from their bender last night, after they wrapped up the final neural net training for Smart Summon. They'll be back in this evening to push it out.

Wow! Is it possible that this thread might actually die next week? I’m going to miss it.

Let's all write in each other's year books and promise to stay in touch! :D

Software engineers probably still recovering from their bender last night, after they wrapped up the final neural net training for Smart Summon. They'll be back in this evening to push it out.

I just saw a couple instances of 2019.32.10.1 pop up, so this might actually be more true than we'd have thought! God help me, I've been on those well over 24 hour shifts, and they're miserable and burn you out so bad. The most I can do now is 26 or 28 hours before I'm just toast and need a quiet lie down.

Yes, mine is installing now, so it looks like things are rolling once again. I do have FSD, for those wondering.
6C2AE513-7674-4788-8F2D-60B0DA5BCCC9.jpeg

Reactions: McFlurri
Oh it’s here, they’re real, and they’re fantastic. ;)
All the features of 10.1 on 2.5 hardware (and FSD).
Thank you Elon! What other car can do these things?!?

I just stayed up to watch a two hour movie, via Netflix in full screen, with Tesla’s amazing immersive stereo system...

86E7F229-59FE-4540-A13A-CB836C52F072.jpeg 59BFBA68-DF3D-4FAA-95DD-E1AFCC1616E3.jpeg 4470507A-8710-492D-ABDC-983D3F419839.jpeg

Now I need to go get a game controller for Cup Head.
And set up my Spotify account.
And “Vent.”
Then Smart Summon!
And, and...

Every other manufacturer will be chasing Tesla for a decade, and never catch up.

V10 is truly EPIC.

Last edited:
Still entirely convince Enhanced Summon is of little practical value, and absolutely none for me.

But I’ll tell it was like a Christmas present opening flashback trying it out. The, well maybe you could call it “entertainment value”, is 10 of 10. This truly took me by surprise.

Not ready to try it out anywhere less than a car length from other vehicles/obstacles, yet.

Last edited: