Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you post a screen of the mail. My SA told me it won’t happen atm.
D3775A2A-369C-4240-9FE7-9C03007F9DC2.jpeg

Thank you for helping a stranger my friend. I am just trying to understand why you converted american prices 1:1 with swedish prices? Swedish price for Tesla model s Plaid is 1.55m SEK, so you making it sound as close to 2m SEK dont make sense to me? The car you are referring to in the US has taxes and other stuf as well. Generally when Tesla directly sells it in Sweden, prices are different. the price you are referring to is if would import a car from US.

the prices 1.55. SEK for plaid on tesla swedish website includes all taxes.

It looks like you're in luck and your wishes are coming true after all :) Certainly a bit surprising. And not only to me.

We'll see how much cheaper it'll get. Very interesting decision by Tesla. Although I just took delivery I personally like it as it reinforces their mission.

I think the email we received was an error. My SA knew nothing about that and had me forward the email. It was meant only for Model 3/Y orders in Europe from what I can tell. 48 hours has passed and the prices have not changed, neither has my order agreement.

The Picture is 3 and Y.. I was with tesla Denmark today.. asked, but got no "positiv" respons on price decrease on X and S.. my take is also it has been a miscomunication.. but time will tell.. Hope soon to receive my car.. but got info they expected delivery Marts.. loong wait.. but still la little while to spend before true happines arrives :)
My price was updated yesterday. About 8k less then before.