Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I asked in the MX delivery thread and don’t see anyone answering. Perhaps let me ask again here!
Did any recent MS/MX EU delivery takers receive the Key Fob ? Option to purchase?
Will be a disappointment if they don’t have it after showing it in the training videos ! no option to purchase in EU either!

I asked in the MX delivery thread and don’t see anyone answering. Perhaps let me ask again here!
Did any recent MS/MX EU delivery takers receive the Key Fob ? Option to purchase?
Will be a disappointment if they don’t have it after showing it in the training videos ! no option to purchase in EU either!
Well I am sure they won’t give fob along with the car, but since you are keen, there is an option to buy fob :

Confirm with the Tesla service team or your delivery appointed person if this fob will work with your car, just in case.. I don’t know the country you are from so I have posted link of fob from danish site

Well I am sure they won’t give fob along with the car, but since you are keen, there is an option to buy fob :

Confirm with the Tesla service team or your delivery appointed person if this fob will work with your car, just in case.. I don’t know the country you are from so I have posted link of fob from danish site
That’s a shame indeed ! Appears only the MS fobs can be used but the FWD and other MX specific features are lost! Let’s hope they start selling! Will ask them at delivery for sure(Belgium)!

Reactions: Vikings_DK
I received my S LR today. Waited more than two years for it.
New cams, but the old glass roof.
I found four minor issues. They'll fix them next week.
It's a blast to drive. Not PLAID crazy, but fast enough for me.
Superb ride quality and the Yoke is great to handle except for finding the turn signal in roundabouts.

Attachments

• T4.jpeg
    T4.jpeg
    322 KB · Views: 85
  • T3.jpeg
    T3.jpeg
    356.6 KB · Views: 64
  • T2.jpeg
    T2.jpeg
    300.1 KB · Views: 63
  • t1.jpeg
    t1.jpeg
    182.5 KB · Views: 64
Looks like I’ll need to wait for next one, still no VIN, even though exact same setup can be found in inventory around Europe.

MS LR blue/black 6/21. Same with a friends 4/21 order white/cream.

Finland been left out of these shipments? Or do we just get vins really really late?