Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine has been built and is on its way to the port since april 13th. How long do you think until its on a vessel?
Mine too. Although I can see today my status updated to ‘Your Tesla has been loaded onto a vessel and is en route to Europe’. I guess your car will be on the same vessel to Europe (I'm a UK delivery). After some detective work, I believe this to be the ship the cars are on. It leaves Houston on the 5th May. My guess is the containers of cars have been checked in ready to go. No other ships from Houston to Rotterdam are listed in this time frame.

Mine too. Although I can see today my status updated to ‘Your Tesla has been loaded onto a vessel and is en route to Europe’. I guess your car will be on the same vessel to Europe (I'm a UK delivery). After some detective work, I believe this to be the ship the cars are on. It leaves Houston on the 5th May. My guess is the containers of cars have been checked in ready to go. No other ships from Houston to Rotterdam are listed in this time frame.
Nice! I got that status update today aswell.
Cool.

It could also be this vessel:

Point to Point Schedules

Vessel details for: MAERSK IOWA (Container Ship) - IMO 9298686, MMSI 367606000, Call Sign KABL Registered in USA | AIS Marine Traffic

It left Houston today.

Got this info from another one in sweden who got his status update today aswell.

But I guess it could be any of these two :)

Nice! I got that status update today aswell.
Cool.

It could also be this vessel:

Point to Point Schedules

Vessel details for: MAERSK IOWA (Container Ship) - IMO 9298686, MMSI 367606000, Call Sign KABL Registered in USA | AIS Marine Traffic

It left Houston today.

Got this info from another one in sweden who got his status update today aswell.

But I guess it could be any of these two :)
Nice find - I think you're right. The schedule is better suited to the timing we had on our status updates. Here starts 12 days of watching a slow moving dot in a blue sea ;):D

Took delivery today of my Model S 75D. Ordered 31st Jan, shortly before delivery confirmed no new MCU but today was told it actually did have the new MCU which helped the smile already on my face. Car was perfect and after months of reading all sorts of delivery problems/faults mine had none.

I'm a bit blown away by the sound system, the way it drives, the finish and many other things.

I've had some great cars but this is the best driving experience I can remember.

The handover was excellent at the Heathrow SC.

What a car Tesla, I'm well happy..

Nice find - I think you're right. The schedule is better suited to the timing we had on our status updates. Here starts 12 days of watching a slow moving dot in a blue sea ;):D
Are the cars really transported in containers? There is no dedicated boat used for cars? At least I understand that the Teslas cannot be driven as there is no battery in yet.

I guess we'll find out soon if our Tesla's are on that vessel. Whats the status after the trip to eu ?
Sure will :) Out of curiosity, what is your 'Estimated Delivery Range'? Mine is June - Early July. It would suggest early June based on the 'Maersk Iowa' timing and roughly 18 days from the ship docking to Service Centre (UK timing).
I'll update if/when my status changes (hopefully) in the next day or so.