Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thats cool.
Mine shows again: 'In Production: The Tesla Factory is building your Model S Signature'
I think, my car is in production for the 3rd time now, hahaha

mine is showing in production as well after having been blank for a few days. spoke to Zurich a couple of days ago and they said the car was already produced and being readied for transit...... they were optimistic of an end August delivery!? I guess time will tell

How many cars are produced every week? 500?

Wouldn't count on it. At the end of Q2 they allegedly reached 500-600, but that was with American cars which they know how to produce now. The European cars are different, so the workers have to get used to building those. Checking the quality of the new features and options (amber turn signals, park assist, winter package, lighting package, etc.) will take extra time. So I wouldn't be surprised if they have gone back to 300-400 or so per week for the first few weeks, after which the pace can pick up again.

Hi.

I am from Norway, and my VIN is: P13749. My Tesla is showing:

Order Confirmed. We have begun sourcing parts for your Model S

The iPhone app is showing: No Vehicles Linked...

I called the Tesla contact in Amsterdam, and he is fairly certain of September delivery.

My tesla iphone app today changed to "Remote Moble access is off". THis means the my tesla account is now linked to my tesla, and it is surely on its way and the current is on. As long as the Remote access is set off I cannot locate it
EU SIG #52

My experience is the remote access will stay off, until you, as the owner, personally turn it on, which means you will have to get the car physically. So don't keep checking and be disappointed! :)

Someone corrects me if I am wrong.

They clearly have delivered their demo cars to the various sales centers (I count 15 centers that are open in Europe plus four in APAC). Even with only two or three cars per sales center that puts around 50 cars into Europe already.

Frankfurt store has two at the moment (but both seem to still be the "old" US models that came here for the first round of press events). I would guess that for/after the IAA in september they will get proper EU spec cars.

Euro Sig #280 has reported on a Norwegian web forum that Tesla has contacted him about delivery and set August the 14th as his delivery date.

Lucky him. I'm Sig #283, so reserved on almost the same day, and just got early October as possible delivery date. My original timeframe was July-August. The Tesla-experience is quickly turning into a Fisker-experience.