Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No local laws regarding internet sales? We have and tesla would need to pay back the prepaid money if i would cancel in your situation...

I checked with a consumer support organization. Still heard nothing back. Also no call from Brussels Teslashop. But someone responded to my "website-contact me-mail". (in the mean time I also sent a normal mail, with pdf of the new configuration to another tesla mailadres).

Because the guy who responded did not see the second mail, I sent it to him too. He immediately changed my order, and after one day I could see the changes in my dashboard.
So I now added the yaghtfloor, the subzero pack , security pack, and fog lights (these are not in my dashboard, I think he forgot, so I sent another mail).

But now I still have money left to by a type 2 cable and a CHAdeMO adapter. Which in Europe I'll need for great charging options. And part of my winter tires. :smile:

Great Customer Service Tesla!

YAY! Got confirmation today that the juggling of cars and spots worked and got confirmed by Tesla management so I'm getting my Model S very very soon. The car is produced and awaiting pickup at Tilburg, should receive the bill today/tomorrow and once it's paid can pick it up. I'll still have to organize transportation and that'll take a week, but in about 1-2 weeks I'm going to be driving my P85 :D :D :D

Now all I need is winter wheels (the car I'm getting has 21" so need 19" wheels, already ordered tires locally, got Hakkapellita 8 studded full set for €1140) and to wait... Also once I know the updated VIN can replace it in the footer :)

YESS!!! It worked indeed. The car is now paid for and waiting for pickup by the delivery company. The delivery company quoted me some initial price, then came back a day later and said that they'd actually be extremely happy to make a short video about the exceptional cars they're transporting to the Baltics :) Well we agreed and they'll do a discount for us thanks to that ;) Tesla is also investigating a possibility to have someone from PR office give the transport company an interview and allow filming of the loading etc.

Now the wait begins, which is extra annoying because I know the car is there and I could just fly there and drive it myself risking the insurance issue that without proper insurance (beyond road insurance that covers others in accidents) it's risky to drive the car in the changing weather conditions of early winter.

Im still waiting for a VIN and call regarding delivery. For a January delivery they would need to get the car on a boat in December at the latest... We will see if they are delivering on promises or not... ;-)

Well one guy who's promised January 10-24 delivery window hasn't entered production yet and is supposed to go next week or the week after. So there's still hope for you ;)

YESS!!! It worked indeed. The car is now paid for and waiting for pickup by the delivery company. The delivery company quoted me some initial price, then came back a day later and said that they'd actually be extremely happy to make a short video about the exceptional cars they're transporting to the Baltics :) Well we agreed and they'll do a discount for us thanks to that ;) Tesla is also investigating a possibility to have someone from PR office give the transport company an interview and allow filming of the loading etc.

Now the wait begins, which is extra annoying because I know the car is there and I could just fly there and drive it myself risking the insurance issue that without proper insurance (beyond road insurance that covers others in accidents) it's risky to drive the car in the changing weather conditions of early winter.

Ask them to activate remote access from the app. That way you can monitor progress of the transport. (I would be curious to know what speed is reported when on the truck).

Ask them to activate remote access from the app. That way you can monitor progress of the transport. (I would be curious to know what speed is reported when on the truck).

That was already a given :D They've promised to turn it on and I should be able to access the car about the afternoon it's picked up. This way I'll also know when and where the car is and when I can expect it to be arriving :) I'll just seriously have to restrain myself from honking the horn I guess ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone in EU received their winter wheels yet?

I just bought them separately. Nokian Hakkapellita 8 studded winter tires. Set of four €1140 including VAT, should arrive at my house on Monday. Now looking for aftermarket rims, but looks like I can get brand new ones for under 1k€ or used for ~400-500€. Overall cheaper than Teslas offer (got offered €2900 winter set with same Nokians, but shipping from Denmark as they have none at Tilburg).

Tombe honest February is still ok for me. They promised January so its more of a delivery on your promise thing. Model S in the dirty Swedish winter with sand on the roads is not brilliant. Will do protection directly after delivery.

currently drive crap cars... Selling my lovely X5 tomorrow... So driving some lousy cars for a couple of months. Next issue is to buy a second EV but cheap.Fiat 500e would be perfect but not sold here... VW Up E maybe?

I just bought them separately. Nokian Hakkapellita 8 studded winter tires. Set of four €1140 including VAT, should arrive at my house on Monday. Now looking for aftermarket rims, but looks like I can get brand new ones for under 1k€ or used for ~400-500€. Overall cheaper than Teslas offer (got offered €2900 winter set with same Nokians, but shipping from Denmark as they have none at Tilburg).

I ordered WHL/TIRE PKG 19X8.0J (4 w/PIRELLI) together with the car. Was wondering if they started shipping yet. Slowly getting cold in PL.. Emailed Tesla.

Tombe honest February is still ok for me. They promised January so its more of a delivery on your promise thing. Model S in the dirty Swedish winter with sand on the roads is not brilliant. Will do protection directly after delivery.

currently drive crap cars... Selling my lovely X5 tomorrow... So driving some lousy cars for a couple of months. Next issue is to buy a second EV but cheap.Fiat 500e would be perfect but not sold here... VW Up E maybe?

I sold my Evo X on first of November with initially expecting the Model S to arrive in January. So I've been driving around with a friends Mazda 6 :) I know how you feel (or will feel in a few days) ;)