Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here.
Mine is still: TBD
ditto! TBD here too but has insurance and other details now showing in the next steps tab. Would love hw4 or any new tech gimmicks but frankly just want a vehicle after all this wait and losing out major €(lez, lease, choice number….)
Any chances we actually may get our deliveries soon before others here who now have a date of May-June ? I remember we had a feb-March initially when this year started.

ditto! TBD here too but has insurance and other details now showing in the next steps tab. Would love hw4 or any new tech gimmicks but frankly just want a vehicle after all this wait and losing out major €(lez, lease, choice number….)
Any chances we actually may get our deliveries soon before others here who now have a date of May-June ? I remember we had a feb-March initially when this year started.
I never had Feb-March. I have from December TBD and it’s not changing.

Reactions: lsds
No, I have only TBD from begining of December, it's look same from months now:
1677381090803.png

I've a June 21 order as well, RN115201xxx - I don't believe for a second that it's arriving this quarter. Even if there are 523 MSLR on Hoegh Oslo.
All those RN's I see here are very similar to mine and I received mine early January (MSLR blue 19" FSD).. So it's a bit a lottery I guess. Reading the HW4 news.. I feel like missing out a bit on the new HW4 stuff :) Anyway, worth the wait.. stay strong :)

All those RN's I see here are very similar to mine and I received mine early January (MSLR blue 19" FSD).. So it's a bit a lottery I guess. Reading the HW4 news.. I feel like missing out a bit on the new HW4 stuff :) Anyway, worth the wait.. stay strong :)
Waiting on same, except I saw no reason to buy FSD, only opted for EAP - which I think I will “return” once delivered.

View attachment 911338
I'm a bit ahead of you, I got information to fill out all details December 23th last year including insurance. At the beginning of January I got a call from an SA to confirm my order and was also asked if I want the Yoke or the steering wheel, I kept the Yoke to avoide further deleays.

I also have MSLR Blue, 19" ordered from Jan 31st 2021 and mine has also only been showing TBD for delivery timing, never had a ETA at the order page

Reactions: lsds and DrKleiner
Hello Guys,

I have a stupid question, I would like to know when a delivery date is displayed? How long it takes to have an EDD or even TBD ?

I haven't seen anything for a long time now, everything is done even the insurance

PS: if this subject has already been treated, I did not find anything sorry
:scratch:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225_174539_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225_174539_Chrome.jpg
    371.3 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I was informed via phone when car has entered ship and they received tracking info. Around 30 days before receiving it.
So, should the ones getting MSLR this quarter have a VIN now that they’ve been on a ship for a week or more? It’s arriving in barcelonna tomorrow, a few days later to zeebrugge.

Zero contact from Tesla, and weirdly no one here writing that they have delivery in the next 30 days.

My personal opinion is that the HW4 update messed up the normal timeline (EU cars are usually manufactured beginning of a quarter). And therefore we might get cars later than usual and/or earliest in April, if Tesla anyway manufactured EU cars. If they didn't, then it will be / might not be earlier than in May/June.

This opinion is based on information from Tesla SA in December and early January where they were 99% sure about March delivery, but obviously didn't know about HW4 updates and therefore things didn't go as planned.

Delivery date is given / should be given when a VIN is assigned / the car is on a ship to EU = give or take ~30 days.

Reactions: JackSpa and lsds
View attachment 911338
Oh - this was also my screen till Jan mid!
However, this is my screen now since Jan end(prepare for Delivery).
AD1958B2-3CA0-4DD0-972E-207874BA9E41.jpeg

0776BD70-4270-4C10-A22C-A33EDF5DD1B2.jpeg

I even had the Tesla authorised insurance agency(InsureMyTesla- Helvetia) reach out to me for an agreement and saying they have been notified. They too are awaiting the registration document from Tesla.

Hello Guys,

I have a stupid question, I would like to know when a delivery date is displayed? How long it takes to have an EDD or even TBD ?

I haven't seen anything for a long time now, everything is done even the insurance

PS: if this subject has already been treated, I did not find anything sorry
:scratch:
Same boat here mate! I am hoping soon!
Did you search for a hidden VIN in the source code of the page?
The insurance guys said they will probably get a heads up from Tesla as delivery approaches- perhaps can try that approach as well? Looks like a guessing game for sure as the SAs here are pretty clueless..

My personal opinion is that the HW4 update messed up the normal timeline (EU cars are usually manufactured beginning of a quarter). And therefore we might get cars later than usual and/or earliest in April, if Tesla anyway manufactured EU cars. If they didn't, then it will be / might not be earlier than in May/June.

This opinion is based on information from Tesla SA in December and early January where they were 99% sure about March delivery, but obviously didn't know about HW4 updates and therefore things didn't go as planned.

Delivery date is given / should be given when a VIN is assigned / the car is on a ship to EU = give or take ~30 days.
They did build some.. quoting the 2023 shipping tread:

HOEGH OSLO ETA Barcelona 28 Feb and Zeebrugge 06 Mar. ~1700 Model S/X onboard from Baltimore and 3/Y will be loaded in Barcelona for Zeebrugge.”

Theres a list there of how many each s/x/lr/plaid. Been waiting to see VIN distributed from this shipment.

So, should the ones getting MSLR this quarter have a VIN now that they’ve been on a ship for a week or more? It’s arriving in barcelonna tomorrow, a few days later to zeebrugge.

Zero contact from Tesla, and weirdly no one here writing that they have delivery in the next 30 days.
My Tesla center had VIN even earlier then when I received shipping info. It was not shown on my account, not even in hidden code. They sent me email with VIN info the moment it left factory if I remember correctly.