Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok thanks, this one is not (yet) on Tesla Carriers Map.
Should be shortly. :)

HOEGH OSAKA, Vehicles Carrier - Details and current position - IMO 9185463 - VesselFinder

1678349331216.png

Attachments

• 1678349278253.png
    1678349278253.png
    32 KB · Views: 65
What is the average waiting time for Tesla model s? I want the car by August. Should I order now or in April/may is enough for car to arrive by August?
IMHO, I doubt you would get an LR in August if you would make the order now.
People have been waiting over two years and I don't think they will be able to fulfill the backlog yet by June. Of course, only Tesla knows so maybe.

Plaid, I would think you would most likely get by June.

(PS. FYI, usually Tesla delivers S/X models last month of every quarter - so March, June, October, etc. Although right know the schedule seems to be off because of the HW4 upgrade)

Reactions: xanthic
What is the average waiting time for Tesla model s? I want the car by August. Should I order now or in April/may is enough for car to arrive by August?
Your guess is as good as ours, most of us have been waiting close to 2 years now for LR. Plaids have been in inventory in Europe also. Could be a quarter or multiple. I’d suggest order now, you need it in June to have it in august, as q3 deliveries are in september.

Reactions: lsds
I have not read it anywhere yet. I’m following the shipping topic and got the name of the ship from @Mr Miserable in that topic.

Following this topic only pretty recently so curious to know how they find out which and how many cars are on board.

The ‘if’, I guess, can be checked by people getting their VIN and then validating it to be on board.

Reactions: DrKleiner
I have not read it anywhere yet. I’m following the shipping topic and got the name of the ship from @Mr Miserable in that topic.

Following this topic only pretty recently so curious to know how they find out which and how many cars are on board.

The ‘if’, I guess, can be checked by people getting their VIN and then validating it to be on board.
Ok, I have still TBD, if it will change and I will have VIN, hope will help to confirm.