Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That sounds so sexy.. I can’t wait to get mine..
I have ordered white on white.. just like the model Y we have..
Letting go the first registration of it with a wish plate (ønskenummerplader), I guess 5000 km free SC will help me on long drive and I can change the plate in next couple of weeks when it arrives.. only if the delivery is done by 31 March else I will wait..
I don’t care about roof either as long as it has one.. I am jumping like a little kid after reading your message.. he he .. 😂😂🤣🤣

Thanks a lot for responding ❤️❤️
Something I meant to ask all of the recent EU VINners- how did you get confirmation that the COC & registration/coverage has been completed for your vehicle? Did you have to do anything for this ? Any documents you received or initiated?

Reactions: Vikings_DK
Something I meant to ask all of the recent EU VINners- how did you get confirmation that the COC & registration/coverage has been completed for your vehicle? Did you have to do anything for this ? Any documents you received or initiated?
If you are asking about registration, they just need a copy of your documents ( resident cards and stuff with address proof stating your CPR on case of Denmark ) .. they will let you know what they need, rest since everything is online, they would just register the car to your CPR ( in case of Denmark).. it’s like 2-3 mins process, by the time you will arrive to pick your car, all will be ready.. at least that’s how it happened when we brought model Y. It was easier than buying at supermarket for the first time..

Reactions: lsds
If you are asking about registration, they just need a copy of your documents ( resident cards and stuff with address proof stating your CPR on case of Denmark ) .. they will let you know what they need, rest since everything is online, they would just register the car to your CPR ( in case of Denmark).. it’s like 2-3 mins process, by the time you will arrive to pick your car, all will be ready.. at least that’s how it happened when we brought model Y. It was easier than buying at supermarket for the first time..
I have a choice number that is valid until April and understand from my insurer that Tesla needs to send them the COC(pink slip) to complete the registration with my choice number & formalities. And apparently this will take a week but Tesla confirmed the COC will be sent only once the car arrives in the DC.

I have a choice number that is valid until April and understand from my insurer that Tesla needs to send them the COC(pink slip) to complete the registration with my choice number & formalities. And apparently this will take a week but Tesla confirmed the COC will be sent only once the car arrives in the DC.
Oh ok.. I don’t know how that works in the country you are in.. best case let Tesla talk to your insurer and maybe they can find a solution..

Went to the DC again today evening - no MXLRs or any update whatsoever!!

But there is one white MXP awaiting delivery for some lucky VINner- anyone here perhaps?
IMG_4922.jpeg

Reactions: hansa23r
I had a general question regarding issuance when you pick up the car.

Do you need to have insurance in place or you need to get it insurance within 14 days? What is the rule regarding this?
Depends on the country regulations, a third party is must before driving the car. I don’t think any dealer will sell you a car without a insurance unless you bring one with you.

I am not quite sure if I understand your question, so responded in a generic manner..

Went to the DC again today evening - no MXLRs or any update whatsoever!!

But there is one white MXP awaiting delivery for some lucky VINner- anyone here perhaps?
View attachment 923170
Where the hell did these car go? I think a person can bicycle from Rotterdam’s to Copenhagen Denmark in 2 days and walk in 7 days ( in my case ) and a car can’t arrive?? Have they sent them back to Fremont factory 😂😂🤣🤣

• Funny
Where the hell did these car go? I think a person can bicycle from Rotterdam’s to Copenhagen Denmark in 2 days and walk in 7 days ( in my case ) and a car can’t arrive?? Have they sent them back to Fremont factory 😂😂🤣🤣
Misplaced??🤣🤣
They have no clue apparently- the best was the way the DC manager described- said a few MX & MS arrived on a truck from god knows where- they are now probably getting picked but we don’t know when!!!! Imagine that… would love to see the algorithm designer 🤣🤣🤣

• Funny
Reactions: Vikings_DK
Misplaced??🤣🤣
They have no clue apparently- the best was the way the DC manager described- said a few MX & MS arrived on a truck from god knows where- they are now probably getting picked but we don’t know when!!!! Imagine that… would love to see the algorithm designer 🤣🤣🤣
Well I am speechless.. this shouldn’t be this hard, coming from logistics.. all these things are part of your documentation for trucks and rails and whatnot..

• Funny
For those who received the MX LR recently, can you let me know the official KW ok the registration form please?
I thought it would ven 504 based on the two 252kw motors, but my insurance doesn’t have this option available in their system for model x cars :)
Did your Insurance/coverage company receive any notification from Tesla? In my case, they were the first to get a heads up almost a month before I even had a VIN!!

Collected my car the other day! No issues so far and had great expereince dealing with tesla SC - massive thanks to Lucas - Athens Tesla who helped me collect it earlier than expected.

Its amazing really. Brutal fast when you want it to be but also comfortable and relaxing when not.

It charges at 16A 3 phase AC so 11KW which is a shame as I thought it would be 17kW but not an issue really.

As for free supercharging I was gifted 5000 credits to my loot box. This can be redeemed for 2000miles free supercharging or other accessories

Tidal premium also sounds fantastic with the sound system and noise cancellation - highly recommended