Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I thought you have taken the delivery 😂😂🤣🤣 have they found your car? Mine is found and is on the move, they just don’t know where 😂😂
Fantastic- all the best!!!
Car search still on!! 🤣🤣🤣
After completing payment formalities, I now have an estimate window of 1 week that keeps moving ahead every day(31-7, 1-8,2-9 etc.).
Today however, I have an sms asking to confirm delivery day and time- replied but don’t see any effect !! Did you or others go through anything similar for scheduling delivery ?

Meanwhile, I did another drive by of the delivery centre today- easily 15 or more MS/MX sitting, probably awaiting delivery(many I saw were not plaids)…

• Funny
Reactions: Vikings_DK
Fantastic- all the best!!!
Car search still on!! 🤣🤣🤣
After completing payment formalities, I now have an estimate window of 1 week that keeps moving ahead every day(31-7, 1-8,2-9 etc.).
Today however, I have an sms asking to confirm delivery day and time- replied but don’t see any effect !! Did you or others go through anything similar for scheduling delivery ?

Meanwhile, I did another drive by of the delivery centre today- easily 15 or more MS/MX sitting, probably awaiting delivery(many I saw were not plaids)…
My schedule shifts on daily basis.. todays date + 14 days, right now it’s 3rd April - 17th April 😂😂🥶🥶 tomorrow it will be 4th April to 18th April, I think the time is changing based on a server located in US, kinda afternoon in Denmark..
anyhow Danish govt has gone on vacation so no more delivery of number plates ( at least mine) to car dealer, they can see the number plate in front of them when I called them today, but the govt official said, nahh we will deliver it next week, just enjoy your Easter vacation 🤣🤣 I just love them.. ohh wait, after Easter, the postal service will clear 2 weeks backlog, so I will get car end of the month or if someone else takes it away then June or September maybe 😂😂🤣🤣 everyone is chill about it..
about the car, I have forgotten about it now 😂😂 no more excitement.. BUT ( if I get the number plate and they have a red color car and mine is gone with someone else 🥶🥶🥶🥶 I will get the red color car.. ) don’t ask me how I know that..

Reactions: angel
Can anyone suggest what is expectations for delivery of Model S LR in July/august if ordered in march 2023? I can see many 2021 orders are still not delivered. Thank you very much
Want an honest opinion?? Sit on your order and let it get cancelled if it comes earlier and they push you and you don’t have deal with the bank..

Reason : the inventory car available will get sold at a discount and quarter end push will get you few thousand km worth of free charging also.. Tesla is under huge pressure to deliver numbers in a quarter.. so unless you have backlog order like 2021, don’t give a sugar about it.. anyhow in Europe they are not going to slash prices at the moment and these prices are based on high end earlier prices of US..

What did you mean by “let it get cancelled”?

I know generally they push end of the qtr more. So I should probably get it in June or September. But what are my changes I didn’t get the answer? I am quite confused as still 2021/2022 orders are not delivered yet how will order of 2023 be filled on time?

What did you mean by “let it get cancelled”?

I know generally they push end of the qtr more. So I should probably get it in June or September. But what are my changes I didn’t get the answer? I am quite confused as still 2021/2022 orders are not delivered yet how will order of 2023 be filled on time?
There is no relation on when it was ordered and when it will be delivered.. depends on if the car is available with a match of your configuration.. I think you can push it once but that push doesn’t necessarily means a quarter.. also depends on how many cars are shipped.. you might not get a car until next year also.. or might get matched to a car if same configuration is available in next month.. there is no logic and also depends highly on SA handling your booking..
I got a last minute push at December 2022 to take the car, somehow escaped cancellation of the order because of the conversations I had with them for 2 years but I can’t now, no matter how much I would love to for just one more time..
Having said that, I would look out for what I will be paying when the car is available, if the inventory car is costing less and have free super charging kms available, I would leave my order and go for inventory as it costs less ( by less I mean 100,000+ kroner discount difference for me)..

New update- I now have a Delivery appointment of next Friday 14th.
This is after I called the showroom this morning and told them I am out after the 12th and hence need it before and their confirmation that all was understood..... Classic :confused:

Any others here seeing Delivery appointments now?

Reactions: Vikings_DK
New update- I now have a Delivery appointment of next Friday 14th.
This is after I called the showroom this morning and told them I am out after the 12th and hence need it before and their confirmation that all was understood..... Classic :confused:

Any others here seeing Delivery appointments now?
Well I hope they can give you an earlier date.. no news on delivery date but the number plate will reach to them by tomorrow if all goes ok..else early next week..

Wouldn’t you like to postpone your car for couple of months and take a new roof car instead??

Well I hope they can give you an earlier date.. no news on delivery date but the number plate will reach to them by tomorrow if all goes ok..else early next week..

Wouldn’t you like to postpone your car for couple of months and take a new roof car instead??
that is interesting- how early did they provide you the conformity letter for registration??
My case, the number plate is a separate story as my insurer still does not have the COC for proceeding with registration.

I probably will go to sales this week and vent an earful again!! Strangely, it actually appears they expect only that (gauged from the last visit).
You cry and they cry their woes back at you 🤣🤣🤣(quarter deliveries, logistics fails, lack of information…).
Last you walk out of there sympathising & thinking you are in a better place than them!!!

that is interesting- how early did they provide you the conformity letter for registration??
My case, the number plate is a separate story as my insurer still does not have the COC for proceeding with registration.

I probably will go to sales this week and vent an earful again!! Strangely, it actually appears they expect only that (gauged from the last visit).
You cry and they cry their woes back at you 🤣🤣🤣(quarter deliveries, logistics fails, lack of information…).
Last you walk out of there sympathising & thinking you are in a better place than them!!!
Usually it take 3-4 weeks, and it’s been usual in my case also.. Easter vacation might push delivery or plates to Tesla next week if not tomorrow..

Most delay in govt chain is because of the system they have which doesn’t update information in real time, rather batch updates at night, so what could have be done in 1 minute took 6 additional working days.. it was fairly quick to be honest..

The major problem is the delivery of cars from Rotterdam to Copenhagen.. I guess they have multi stop hub in between which is causing it , which is reflected on how the cars are coming into inventory.. seems like they have two hubs : Aarhus and Odense within Denmark.. again it’s beyond anyone’s control, this is as well due to geo-political situation around at the moment.. I think the cars are overly priced in Denmark at the moment which might give edge to the ones buying from inventory in next quarters end push.. can’t see the point of booking a car and then waiting for it anymore.. banks are quick, approves the loan in 2 days so all in favor of buying on the spot with discount and free super charging kms..

Reactions: lsds
But no MS/MX FOB for us EU order holders!!!
Neither with the car nor available on the store!! Wonder what the word on that is!!!

No word, but I hear it's true here in the US as of recently.

Tesla randomly breaks stuff with updates and takes away features, or fails to provide features, without notice.

Don't worry, it will be addressed in a future update..or not 😉

More likely, will be stated at the next earnings call that looking at fleet data, 99% of owners never used the fob, so it was better for the environment to delete them.

Reactions: Vikings_DK and lsds
Congrats and hope you like your new car! Was this car from the Hoege Trotter or from some previous shipment?
it was from the march end lot.. it’s an amazing car.. some car panel gap on front tyre .. left side Mirror looks like completely misaligned.
Somehow on navigation map the locations are found but I am not able to make it to set direction 🤨🤨🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ not sure what’s missing ..

Apart of that.. it’s sexy ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾 my wife is saying : take my Y and give me S, I want it ( once navigation issue is fixed) ..

Worth waiting for 2.5 years……

Number plate made everyone stop and look at this car like 3-4 times 😂😂🥶🥶😂😂

congratulations on your car. Finally you received it!

What do you mean by navigation not working? Regarding panel gaps is that something they will fix before giving it and how long will Tesla take to fix these gaps?

Btw regarding when you received your car, did you insure it yourself or will Tesla do it for you and how does it work for teslas in Denmark regarding this, just general knowledge so I can compare it to Malmø

congratulations on your car. Finally you received it!

What do you mean by navigation not working? Regarding panel gaps is that something they will fix before giving it and how long will Tesla take to fix these gaps?

Btw regarding when you received your car, did you insure it yourself or will Tesla do it for you and how does it work for teslas in Denmark regarding this, just general knowledge so I can compare it to Malmø
Thanks. Sometimes it just takes time for a new car to enable options , which it took in my case for navigations to show up under controls menu.. now all is good.
Panel gap I will report it today and will look for if any other issue is there . For now left side fender needs minor adjustment, not much but I can live with it also.

Insurance in case of our company from which we have it is online completely. So we took it just a minute after they registered the car. It’s advisable to take a quote beforehand if online is not an option.

We took the car in rush, so I will be cleaning it up from inside ( dust on inner side of windscreen). Rest it was all easy and peasy..