Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have also ordered ultra red (changed my order from black) when did you order your car? I have RN1164…
I don't remember when I ordered ^^; but my RN is 1162....
Finally yesterday got the HW4 approval on my order page.
Delivery date changed from APR-JUN to TBD. No VIN or hidden VIN yet. Based on this it looks like my car might be on the HOEGH COPENHAGEN arriving 21.4. to Zeebrugge, hopefully. :)

I assume people have received their VIN / delivery date after the HW4 approval?

Didn't get a delivery date yet, perhaps after full payment ?
But when I checked the VIN it's on Hoegh Coppenhagen :)

Delivery date changed from APR-JUN to TBD. No VIN or hidden VIN yet. Based on this it looks like my car might be on the HOEGH COPENHAGEN arriving 21.4. to Zeebrugge, hopefully. :)

I received date 5days after approval with invoice.

Now I'm waiting for a software with Tesla Vision to have back proximity sensors... it's hard to park and ride in narrow places here in Poland...

Reactions: lsds and JzCastle

I had a hidden VIN even before accepting the HW4 and the VIN officially appeared immediately after accepting the HW4 terms. Delivery scheduling was later but I think delivery window is a remotely scheduled placeholder which they move as suits. Keep searching the hidden VIN and use as cue to complete all formalities for Delivery!! All the best!!

Reactions: JzCastle
I received date 5days after approval with invoice.

Now I'm waiting for a software with Tesla Vision to have back proximity sensors... it's hard to park and ride in narrow places here in Poland...
Does gps Navigation in the screen work for you? Doesn’t for me!!
Along with my stuck seat, I don’t have any parking aids working. I also have minimal icons displaying on the driver view screen. Have scheduled a service appointment- let’s see how it goes.
But call-out for future delivery takers- check your 2nd & 3rd row seat buttons repeatedly for fails!

Reactions: DrKleiner
Does gps Navigation in the screen work for you? Doesn’t for me!!
Along with my stuck seat, I don’t have any parking aids working. I also have minimal icons displaying on the driver view screen. Have scheduled a service appointment- let’s see how it goes.
But call-out for future delivery takers- check your 2nd & 3rd row seat buttons repeatedly for fails!
My navigation is very often lost when I start my trip from underground parking lot. It never happen in old Model S. Additionaly I have strange feeling that something is wrong with WiFi antena…

My navigation is very often lost when I start my trip from underground parking lot. It never happen in old Model S. Additionaly I have strange feeling that something is wrong with WiFi antena…
I have no navigation at all!! Whether I search or use voice, the navigation just won’t work nor do options under Controls appear nor can I send google maps to the car!!! something wrong for sure!
This window is all I get and nothing beyond that works(phone & web link only) - others perhaps have the same issue or know a way out of this?
IMG_5155.jpeg

And another - the music and most internet services(premium) completely freeze when I enter even the smallest tunnel in the city!

I have no navigation at all!! Whether I search or use voice, the navigation just won’t work nor do options under Controls appear nor can I send google maps to the car!!! something wrong for sure!
This window is all I get and nothing beyond that works(phone & web link only) - others perhaps have the same issue or know a way out of this?View attachment 926903

And another - the music and most internet services(premium) completely freeze when I enter even the smallest tunnel in the city!
Definitely need some service diagnose.

Reactions: lsds
This window is all I get and nothing beyond that works(phone & web link only) - others perhaps have the same issue or know a way out of this?

And of course you have tried reboot and maybe even changing the wheels for a deeper reboot?

And of course you have tried reboot and maybe even changing the wheels for a deeper reboot?
Did 3 types of reset/reboot- one of them fixed the left side of the 2nd row frozen seats but other than that, nothing else resolved.
Another question I have- do the Map & surroundings visualisations(buildings, 3d etc ) need a FSD package to be available? I remember a Lease MX raven which had the visualisations without a FSD(I could be wrong though)- can anyone confirm)

Did 3 types of reset/reboot- one of them fixed the left side of the 2nd row frozen seats but other than that, nothing else resolved.
Another question I have- do the Map & surroundings visualisations(buildings, 3d etc ) need a FSD package to be available? I remember a Lease MX raven which had the visualisations without a FSD(I could be wrong though)- can anyone confirm)
OK.

You will need Premium connectivity for live traffic visualization and satellite-view maps. Nothing to do with different autopilot packages.

IMG_5904.jpeg

Hi!
After one week of driving my 2023 Model S, with HW4. I'm happy user!! Car is amazing!!

Few facts:
  • Car have old sunroof, production date 16th of February
  • Lack of USS and software update for Tesla Vision, makes driving in narrow European roads a lil hardcore in this huge car
  • Windshield wipers, are not working in auto, old Model S 2015, did it much more better!!!
  • Charging speeds are crazy :O
  • Fully charged show 650km!!!!
  • To mine I added Plaid spoiler
  • New suspension compare to old Model S made leapfrog improvement!
  • And of course 20'' aftermarkets rims from T Sportline
  • Adding this rims with tires 285/30/R20 drop range around -10%
  • Car have few misalignments (doors, trunk) and whole paintwork must be polished

Driving this car give sooo much fun compare to old P85D :) and it's definitely faster in range 100-200km/h

View attachment 926014
View attachment 926015

View attachment 926016

View attachment 926017
View attachment 926018
Beautiful car !!!
can you please share the first 3 digits of your VIN ? i would like to check if mine is HW4 and if it has old or new sunroof ?
thanks for your help !

Reactions: DrKleiner
For the visualisation of signs, traffic cones, waste bins, etc. there is an option in the settings to activate. I don't remember exactly but I think it's called FSD beta visualization like.

For the visualisation of signs, traffic cones, waste bins, etc. there is an option in the settings to activate. I don't remember exactly but I think it's called FSD beta visualization like.
OK.

You will need Premium connectivity for live traffic visualization and satellite-view maps. Nothing to do with different autopilot packages.

View attachment 927044
All I get as traffic visualisation is my car and the 2 lane diagrams beside- very occasionally do cars etc show up and is quite sluggish- any option that enables permissions perhaps?

Beautiful car !!!
can you please share the first 3 digits of your VIN ? i would like to check if mine is HW4 and if it has old or new sunroof ?
thanks for your help !
Hi, if you car have last 5 digits above or equal 502xxx, you have HW4 :)

You will check sunroof on delivery, probably yours have, mine is from 16th of February and have old one, probably one of last part with old one ;) is fine for me, I'm driving it, not looking into clouds :)

Do any of you who got the Model S noticed a whistle wind noise above 130km/h? (it’s not the engines whistle).
I can only hear it with the music off.
Haven’t figured it out and want to before opening incident on the app.
Besides that.. all good 😊 very pleased with it
Just give it a while until all the rattles and other noises start, and you won't hear the whistle anymore 🥲 (Speaking from experience). Great car, *sugar* build quality.