Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally yesterday got the HW4 approval on my order page.
Delivery date changed from APR-JUN to TBD. No VIN or hidden VIN yet. Based on this it looks like my car might be on the HOEGH COPENHAGEN arriving 21.4. to Zeebrugge, hopefully. :)
:)

Still no VIN / hidden VIN.

IMG_5980.jpeg

:)

Still no VIN / hidden VIN.

View attachment 927762
Finally yesterday got the HW4 approval on my order page.
Delivery date changed from APR-JUN to TBD. No VIN or hidden VIN yet. Based on this it looks like my car might be on the HOEGH COPENHAGEN arriving 21.4. to Zeebrugge, hopefully. :)

I assume people have received their VIN / delivery date after the HW4 approval?
Hi JzCastle, can I ask, what do you mean “got the HW4 approval”? Was that where you were asked to agree to accepting no USS?

I had a hidden VIN even before accepting the HW4 and the VIN officially appeared immediately after accepting the HW4 terms. Delivery scheduling was later but I think delivery window is a remotely scheduled placeholder which they move as suits. Keep searching the hidden VIN and use as cue to complete all formalities for Delivery!! All the best!!
Hi Isds, what were the HW4 terms? Was it accepting no USS?

I have no navigation at all!! Whether I search or use voice, the navigation just won’t work nor do options under Controls appear nor can I send google maps to the car!!! something wrong for sure!
This window is all I get and nothing beyond that works(phone & web link only) - others perhaps have the same issue or know a way out of this?View attachment 926903

And another - the music and most internet services(premium) completely freeze when I enter even the smallest tunnel in the city!
I had the same problem with navigation but it got resolved over night on its own.. I think it needed the navigation map update or something

Reactions: lsds
For the people who have confirmed through VIN that your S (or X) are onboard the Hoegh Copenhagen, do you still have an ETA on delivery in the app/homepage? If yes, can you confirm your country and delivery span?
MX black 7 seater with Vin. onboard Hoegh Copenhagen, delivery in Belgium, EDD 14-28 april (although ship arrives 21 in Zeebrugge;-). Called service center, delivery somewhere end of april.

• Love
Let’s hope it’s simple!! I don’t see any changes so 🤞
I did try one more thing before it got resolved overnight.. try pressing the icon with ^ N written and that might trigger something.. as well connect to Wi-Fi to make sure navigation update is completed.. I made the car connect to my phone as Wi-Fi modem..

Attaching file for reference on N icon ..

Attachments

• B02DB89C-DB06-4E5C-8502-F4C92865119F.jpeg
    B02DB89C-DB06-4E5C-8502-F4C92865119F.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 38
I did try one more thing before it got resolved overnight.. try pressing the icon with ^ N written and that might trigger something.. as well connect to Wi-Fi to make sure navigation update is completed.. I made the car connect to my phone as Wi-Fi modem..

Attaching file for reference on N icon ..
Thanks for sharing- tried this and also toggling the traffic, geo icons - but to no avail. Map works and keeps moving etc but navigation just won’t work. It did an initial map/software update but nothing changed either.
Since it does not even let me send directions from the phone to the car, I definitely suspect software update at this point!!
Another mindset tells me to try the Tesla Android approach so I can have at least CarPlay in the meantime. Have ordered a RPi4 now !!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Vikings_DK
Thanks for sharing- tried this and also toggling the traffic, geo icons - but to no avail. Map works and keeps moving etc but navigation just won’t work. It did an initial map/software update but nothing changed either.
Since it does not even let me send directions from the phone to the car, I definitely suspect software update at this point!!
Another mindset tells me to try the Tesla Android approach so I can have at least CarPlay in the meantime. Have ordered a RPi4 now !!
I hope it works out soon.. I know the feeling, new car and can’t even see navigation option under controls ..

Also I rebooted the car multiple times.. and when I gave up , my better half kicked me out in the middle of the night and said : do as I say, go JUST click that button and nothing else.. and tell me that it doesn’t work and if it doesn’t throw this car back to them and say the damn thing doesn’t work .. 🥶🥶🥶🥶 I swear to God, damn it worked the moment I did it.. 😳😳😲😲🫣🫣.. now I am outta options of suggesting what might work.. I think the car heard the ultimatum by the boss somehow 😂😂🤣🤣

• Funny
Not having the lines around the car while parking or crossing narrow spots, is kinda sucking up at the moment.. not sure when that will be available..

I am getting used to turn indicators, almost there 80%..

New/Old roof, whatever I have is awesome.. less sunlight in the car during day .. missing out on back windows tinting ( just don’t know where to get it done from in Denmark), if anyone can recommend, it would be great for little ones in the back.. 😂😂

Reactions: angel and lsds
I hope it works out soon.. I know the feeling, new car and can’t even see navigation option under controls ..

Also I rebooted the car multiple times.. and when I gave up , my better half kicked me out in the middle of the night and said : do as I say, go JUST click that button and nothing else.. and tell me that it doesn’t work and if it doesn’t throw this car back to them and say the damn thing doesn’t work .. 🥶🥶🥶🥶 I swear to God, damn it worked the moment I did it.. 😳😳😲😲🫣🫣.. now I am outta options of suggesting what might work.. I think the car heard the ultimatum by the boss somehow 😂😂🤣🤣
My better half calls it the musk-con!! 🤣🤣
I have convinced her for now that when the new software update finally arrives, the car probably will even fly with the falcon wings!! Keep the faith!!

• Love
My better half calls it the musk-con!! 🤣🤣
I have convinced her for now that when the new software update finally arrives, the car probably will even fly with the falcon wings!! Keep the faith!!
You never know 😂😂🤣🤣 my worst fear is that one day he will pull the plug with a software update and all the Teslas will stop working 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

I will keep watching this space until your navigation starts working ❤️❤️ at least we deserve a basic feature like navigation on such cheap cars 😂😂

Although I was shocked to see it not working the moment I left the showroom 🫣🫣 my better half immediately said : so you brought a million kroner car which can’t give you capability to go between two points and is sense ( sensor ) less .. my only response was : well it still has a yoke 🤣🤣 let’s just enjoy that and the speed 😬😬

• Funny
You never know 😂😂🤣🤣 my worst fear is that one day he will pull the plug with a software update and all the Teslas will stop working 😂😂🤣🤣😂😂

I will keep watching this space until your navigation starts working ❤️❤️ at least we deserve a basic feature like navigation on such cheap cars 😂😂

Although I was shocked to see it not working the moment I left the showroom 🫣🫣 my better half immediately said : so you brought a million kroner car which can’t give you capability to go between two points and is sense ( sensor ) less .. my only response was : well it still has a yoke 🤣🤣 let’s just enjoy that and the speed 😬😬
And as we talk- notification of a new software update!! 🤞
Meant to ask this- I see a drain of 20-30kms each night on the battery! Vampire drain or something else? Others experience anything similar(I am not leaving it plugged in)
IMG_5198.jpeg

• Love
And as we talk- notification of a new software update!! 🤞
Meant to ask this- I see a drain of 20-30kms each night on the battery! Vampire drain or something else? Others experience anything similar(I am not leaving it plugged in)
View attachment 928159
I believe it’s due to sentry mode enabled with live camera.. turn off the live camera and the drain will go away.. I use % and not the kms, for me if I enable that option it takes away 1-2% of charge over night..

Awesome to know the software update.. I will go and check in my car.. hopefully it’s on its way 🫣🫣