Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU finalize and deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My X is on a ship now and I got comfirmation from my DES that the 100kWh upgrade will be retrofitted in January 2017 when the first upgrade packs are available in Europe.
Cost for the upgrade will be €10.900 (paid at time of upgrade), because the X hasn't been delivered yet.
Battery swap will be done in the local SeC and takes 1-2 days.
I'm a happy camper !

Belgium ? What is your car doing there ?
I thought they get assembled in Tilburg/Netherlands and from there straight to your SeC.
And it takes nearly three weeks to get a finished car from Belgium/Netherlands to Switzerland ? What are they doing ? Rolling it by hand ?
Antwerp is a major port in Europe. It is located in Belgium. From there it will to to Tilburg. Makes sense?

The odd part is that Maersk Montana made it to Antwerp and then Rotterdam during the weekend and yesterday when I talked to my DS he mentioned the car hasn't arrived yet to Netherlands, which is odd... Sure hope they can still make 14th as I will anyway be in Amsterdam on 13th, took a hotel just across the street from Tilburg factory for the night and will be camping on Tilburg grounds starting from 14th.