Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EU Market Situation and Outlook

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reactions: mrdoubleb
Btw: The one observed in Norway - that no-one was sure about where the numberplate came from - has now been confirmed to have danish number plates. Not that I have seen anything like that from Denmark earlier... Probably some sort of temporary plates?

It is in Bergen now reportedly. There are some pictures I hadn´t seen before (via reddit) - in one you can see the DK for Denmark on the license plate:
Instagram post by Trond Fjærvik • Dec 5, 2017 at 10:09pm UTC

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 09.11.13.png

That may be, but that is typical here at this time of year. So you can easily find some TMS/X that can more then match this TM3 :)

Same here. I always get a grin when I read all those posts by American users who fret about what to put on their cars to make them shine even more (Expel Ultimate, Opticoat, 3M this, ... that). Some of them will surely get hysterical fits if they see what Europeans let their cars look like - and don't give a toss about it, if only for practical reasons ;)

My car looks similar at the moment, and I wouldn't dream of cleaning it under current weather conditions as after five minutes of driving through our rain/snow/etc. it would look just like the pictured Model 3 again.

I added in France, but had to use pixel measurements again... the math is described on the wiki thread.

Thanks for nerding out again :). Could you resubmit the result, but with the link to the wiki as source link and include the link to the document in the wiki post? That way, if you click on the number later you get all the info you need. Otherwise, the info about the wiki post is not visible unless you look it up in the spreadsheet. Thx.

Thanks for nerding out again :). Could you resubmit the result, but with the link to the wiki as source link and include the link to the document in the wiki post? That way, if you click on the number later you get all the info you need. Otherwise, the info about the wiki post is not visible unless you look it up in the spreadsheet. Thx.
done :)

Reactions: hobbes