Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

European SuperCharger rollout updated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up rumours that this is not publicly available as it belongs to the company Sweco. True?
I thought that to but when someone send this link. It's in Swedish but according to the article it's a entrepreneur that have buy them but everyone have right to use them :D

Tesla Fastcharger i Karlskrona nu i drift | Ladda Elbilen

edit: it's not supercharger but fast charger so it's got a max output of 60 kW but if it's private finance so I can't complain

Last edited:
I thought that to but when someone send this link. It's in Swedish but according to the article it's a entrepreneur that have buy them but everyone have right to use them :D

Tesla Fastcharger i Karlskrona nu i drift | Ladda Elbilen

edit: it's not supercharger but fast charger so it's got a max output of 60 kW but if it's private finance so I can't complain

Nothing in the article limited to 60kWh. Are you sure?

It looks like he paid for the hardware and TM will pay for the juice.

I Swedish article about the private fast charger sad that it's the company that have paid for booth the charger and will pay for electricity and service if they don't buy a service plan. This mean that the fast charger will not be visible in the cars or on teslas website. After some research by the owner of teslaclubsweden he found out that a fasts charger like this one cost about €60.000
Fastchargern i Karlskrona - Tesla Club Sweden

Very close and the power is already there, I think for mid June or next week!!!

No good news on Brenner Pass yet? I would be driving that way tomorrow.

Does anyone know if it's realistic to go from Verona to either St. Anton or Irschenberg? I don't have an Enel card so Cant charge along the way. Otherwise, I will probably go north through Monte Ceneri.

This one completely came out of the blue! Hoping there are more like this that we're just not aware of... I guess most of us don't visit non-SuC services, so we'll never know...

This one makes little sense. They just opened the one at Hotel Lindtner about 10km away. Don't get me wrong the location and size of this one suits me personally better than the Lindtner one, and surely better than the one at the service center inside Hamburg. But I'd rather have one close to Osnabruck than 10km apart around Hamburg.

Cobos

Arezzo !

NEWS: AREZZO (near FIRENZE and SIENA, in the center of Italy... )

Wonderfull..... :)

I LOVE TESLA MOTORS !!!

Arezzo Supercharger

• Localita' Battifolle Arezzo, 52100
  • Driving Directions
    • Roadside Assistance800 122 709
    • Local069 480 1252
  • Charging
    4 Supercharger stalls, available 24/7

• WiFi
    Arezzo Park Hotel

Restrooms