Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, it should be working now.

As I said, I was out of town for a while, and this was a major change to how Tesla had been embedding the option codes. Now instead of just getting all the option codes from the inventory lists, I have to query each car detail page to extract all the option codes.
1678879003287.png

Are you using something other than AP04 for Hardware ~3.0 vs 4.0? This MX Plaid has the AP04 code (and was built 4 days ago), but listed as Ap Hardware ~3.0, so curious if you're using something different?

Thanks!

What does AP Hardware "~3.0" mean (i.e. what is up with the tilde)?

There was a period in 2019 where some cars had no AP hardware option code at all, but were all HW3 cars. So if any car doesn't have any of the known AP hardware option codes, and is 2019 or later, it gets assigned a ~3.0 designation meaning it's most likely HW 3.

• Informative
Reactions: henderrj
I also noticed that when I filtered for HW 4.0 when looking at Ses or Xes, and then switched to Model Ys, the selection box for AP hardware was gone, BUT it was clearly defaulted to the last selection from the Model S (i.e. HW 4.) and thus no cars showed up...I had to go back to the S or X, at which point the AP hardware version boxes appeared, and unselect HW 4 before I could go back to the Model Y and see cars.

I'll fix this later today. thanks.

Reactions: cab
I also noticed that when I filtered for HW 4.0 when looking at Ses or Xes, and then switched to Model Ys, the selection box for AP hardware was gone, BUT it was clearly defaulted to the last selection from the Model S (i.e. HW 4.) and thus no cars showed up...I had to go back to the S or X, at which point the AP hardware version boxes appeared, and unselect HW 4 before I could go back to the Model Y and see cars.

Ok, this is fixed. I'm kinda surprised nobody else has caught this bug. Thanks.

Reactions: cab
Data still looks wrong to me. You seem to have a number of new MS and MX with FSD but when you reach the Tesla buy page for the car they don't have it. Luckily I didn't pull the trigger and buy one given I'd have been soemwhat disappointed to find FSD was missing on collection.

I imagine it must be hard to stay motivated when there are no referral credits because this all seems like a lot of work for little payback at the moment and it's been rumbling on for a couple of weeks now

Take a look at the following, unless I'm misreading something

That one does not have FSD on EV-CPO. It just says "AP" for "Basic Autopilot".

1679218521076.png

Reactions: aerodyne
Hi, i have a question.

why have ev-cpo.com changed from yesterday to now, all new S/X in Europe from AP Hardware 4.0 to ~3.0 ?

As I mentioned, Tesla changed how they embed the new AP hardware data. Looks like Europe is also different now.

Honestly I'm pretty close to removing Europe and Middle-East regions from EV-CPO because they cause so many different issues from US and Canada, it's really not worth the effort anymore.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
That one does not have FSD on EV-CPO. It just says "AP" for "Basic Autopilot".

View attachment 919022
Apologies, I must have been confused on that one.

Switching to Canada which is what I'm more interested in, when HW4 is selected I'm seeing no results for either MS or MX, yet plenty of them seem to be if you click through and look at the data against the car. I can tell you're getting a little exasperated by Tesla changing things so don't worry, but as it might be a simple fix I'm hoping you'd prefer to know than not.

Here's one Inventory | Tesla