Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like some HW versions are missing, unless there's a HW 3.5 or 4.5 I don't know about?
My car is HW2.5, which is the same as the old HW2.0 except for the NVIDIA upgrade: it has the same cameras and the nose-radar.
HW3, as I understood it, was the same as HW2.5, except with the new Tesla graphics processor replacing the NVIDIA card. So same cameras and the nose-radar.
HW4, I would presume, was the same computationally, and cameras, but with the radar removed in favor of "pure vision" based AP stack. Yes? No?
Now, I thought I'd read that radar has returned to new car builds. So what is this? HW5? 4.5? reverting back to HW3?

Is there a FAQ or Wiki somewhere outlining all the AP HW changes and versions?
Thanks....

Seems like some HW versions are missing, unless there's a HW 3.5 or 4.5 I don't know about?
My car is HW2.5, which is the same as the old HW2.0 except for the NVIDIA upgrade: it has the same cameras and the nose-radar.
HW3, as I understood it, was the same as HW2.5, except with the new Tesla graphics processor replacing the NVIDIA card. So same cameras and the nose-radar.
HW4, I would presume, was the same computationally, and cameras, but with the radar removed in favor of "pure vision" based AP stack. Yes? No?
Now, I thought I'd read that radar has returned to new car builds. So what is this? HW5? 4.5? reverting back to HW3?

Is there a FAQ or Wiki somewhere outlining all the AP HW changes and versions?
Thanks....

No such thing as HW3.5.

For more info, try here, a great resource for all things Tesla:

Reactions: theflyer
Hi folks.

Today I'm announcing that the EV-CPO.com platform is for sale.

As much as I would like to keep it going as I have done since 2015 when I launched EV-CPO as the very first Tesla inventory listing website, I just have too many other interesting things I'd like to accomplish with my time (non Tesla related).

If you are interested, please email me here: [email protected]

Any updated on getting this fixed? Missing inventory and no email alerts here. Thanks

Tesla seriously hardened their access to certain parts of their website. It's a solvable problem, but it's going to take time. If you paid for email alerts in the past month, please PM me or email me at [email protected] for a refund. Sending your Paypal transaction ID would be helpful.

Reactions: morrisdl
Hi folks.

Today I'm announcing that the EV-CPO.com platform is for sale.

As much as I would like to keep it going as I have done since 2015 when I launched EV-CPO as the very first Tesla inventory listing website, I just have too many other interesting things I'd like to accomplish with my time (non Tesla related).

If you are interested, please email me here: [email protected]
Sorry to hear that, but not surprised (I think you've hinted at this in the past) and totally understand. Good luck; I hope you find a good buyer who will maintain it.

Reactions: EV-CPO
First, a huge THANK YOU for all the work you've done on the sites--a much needed resource!

Second, I suspect that part of what makes your job so hard is that Tesla intentionally makes it so? Your thoughts?

Third, just FYI. When searching for new MS's in inventory at EV-TSLA.com:

A. For anything with a HW 4 AP kit gives no results--I guess the pesky coders at Tesla have changed the coding again?

B. The location data has been stripped away from all the selections as well.

Keep up the great work and I hope your future owner does as good a job as you!

First, a huge THANK YOU for all the work you've done on the sites--a much needed resource!

Thanks, and you're very welcome!!!

Second, I suspect that part of what makes your job so hard is that Tesla intentionally makes it so? Your thoughts?

Yeah... I'm never sure if it's "intentional" or more of a "I'm the newest Tesla webmaster (or contractor) and I'm going to change it up (again!)". Based on our experience with the phenomenally crappy, ever-changing in-car UI, I'm thinking the latter.

But to their credit, the interface to get the data hasn't changed significantly in a while. That said, I'm 99% sure Tesla has hacked into my Google Calendar, since every single time there's been a major change to the feed, I've literally been out of the country on vacation. And you might think I'm exaggerating, but really, I am not. And it always happens when I'm on the crappiest hotel Wifi in some other country and away from my home workstation and tools. Luckily my wife is very understanding when this happens. :)

A. For anything with a HW 4 AP kit gives no results--I guess the pesky coders at Tesla have changed the coding again?

Yes, that's more of a bug than a feature which I have to track down and fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

B. The location data has been stripped away from all the selections as well.

AFAICT, yes, location is no longer available in the feed. There might be other ways to figure it out, but it's not something that I can solve at this point in time.

Keep up the great work and I hope your future owner does as good a job as you!

I'll try to! And as far as a "new owner", that doesn't look like anything is going to happen in that department any time soon.

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for building this website. I do hope it continues to exist. Makes finding a used Tesla so much easier. Really do appreciate the work you have done here.
Thank you for your comments and support! And you’re welcome. Doesn’t look like there are any interested or serious buyers so we’ll just keep going as long as I can.

But to their credit, the interface to get the data hasn't changed significantly in a while. That said, I'm 99% sure Tesla has hacked into my Google Calendar, since every single time there's been a major change to the feed, I've literally been out of the country on vacation. And you might think I'm exaggerating, but really, I am not. And it always happens when I'm on the crappiest hotel Wifi in some other country and away from my home workstation and tools. Luckily my wife is very understanding when this happens. :)
Hoping you haven't gone on vacation or sold the site off just yet! Was trying to access some vehicles today and found no results for any used Y's or 3's, not sure if it's just me but figured I'd post and see!

Hoping you haven't gone on vacation or sold the site off just yet! Was trying to access some vehicles today and found no results for any used Y's or 3's, not sure if it's just me but figured I'd post and see!

It's on my list for today, you're not the first to report an issue. Tesla again changed their data stream, so I just have to figure out what changed. Stay tuned. Thanks.

Reactions: TSLA Pilot