Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for your work on the website. I'm in the market for a MS and find the site invaluable. I'm sorry for such a basic question, but when a listing shows a discount, does the price reflect the list or net/ discounted price?

@EV-CPO any chance you can add LR AWD Performance? Looks like it is AWD with the Performance software unlock. Saw this one on Reddit
2019 Model 3 Long Range AWD Performance

It's already there and available:
upload_2019-7-17_15-55-11.png

Right now in Chrome and Edge, it displays 0 results for everything. Chrome shows quite a few javascript errors : "message.data.split is not a function", 404 for t.visx.net/s2s_sync...., Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID (sync.iad.e-planningg...

This is with ad block disabled, fyi.

Right now in Chrome and Edge, it displays 0 results for everything. Chrome shows quite a few javascript errors : "message.data.split is not a function", 404 for t.visx.net/s2s_sync...., Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID (sync.iad.e-planningg...

That definitely looks like a browser extension is blocking some aspect of the website javascript or other elements. It's working fine here on Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi on both PC and Mac. Or maybe you have a strict firewall blocking some elements.

upload_2019-7-19_8-10-38.png

i get that from time to time. Usually either refreshing or closing and reopening the tab fixes the problem.
Also, when i forget i typed a VIN in the search..lol

It's working now, but I can guarantee it wasn't because of a browser extension (I don't use edge, so no extensions installed). Not a firewall issue either, since it was working, then stopped, then started with no firewall or network changes.

There was a warning in the console that no longer shows up that could be the root of the issue but I forgot to copy the warning text.

FYI, just trying to give you as much info as possible...

That definitely looks like a browser extension is blocking some aspect of the website javascript or other elements. It's working fine here on Chrome, Firefox, Vivaldi on both PC and Mac. Or maybe you have a strict firewall blocking some elements.

View attachment 431558