Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, if you have a console message, that would be helpful. Feel free to PM me any debugging info. It sounds like a transmission glitch.
Was it zero results in the table, or all zeros on the left hand side panel (red number badges)?
Also, approximately what time did this happen?

It is working for me again. Thank you.

I do have one suggestion. Do you have any way to add a sales history window for currently available models? Like for a 90D, pull the last 30-60 days of sales to give a range that it is selling for. I think you already have the information in the page. When I go to sale history and select the options, in the middle it will give me price range and average price. I just wanted to know if there was someway to show that information on the currently listed page so I dont have to have 2 windows open and cheap switching back and forth to tie the information together.

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: SmartElectric
Hank, someone who asked me about my used P85D mentioned that he had been watching the used Model S listings, but a week or two ago, Tesla stopped offering free Supercharging for all used Model S regardless of the build date. Is this your understanding? Anyone have any idea why (besides to save money for Tesla)?

By the way, when I just checked Free Unlimited Supercharging for used Model S in USA on EV-CPO.com, four cars were returned, but none of them offered free supercharging (or were unavailable).

• Informative
Hank, someone who asked me about my used P85D mentioned that he had been watching the used Model S listings, but a week or two ago, Tesla stopped offering free Supercharging for all used Model S regardless of the build date. Is this your understanding? Anyone have any idea why (besides to save money for Tesla)?

Yes, it's true. No more FUSC for any cars sold by Tesla. .

It also looks like they're stripping all used cars of EAP and FSD, too.

Why? Because Tesla.

By the way, when I just checked Free Unlimited Supercharging for used Model S in USA on EV-CPO.com, four cars were returned, but none of them offered free supercharging (or were unavailable).

I'll take a look and fix those. There must have been a few sold/removed cars with FUSC that were recently re-listed. Thanks.

• Helpful
Hank, great work on the configurator! One issue that I have encountered is that when I click on the Trim button, and then select the Gear icon for Options detail, the pop-up window showing option details appears to be cut-off. Is there any information to the left of the column of Interior Options, Interior+Seats, Model . . . ? This may be a Chrome (or user) issue, but the window doesn't seem to fully display even if the screen is fully expanded. Any suggestions?

User error - once I had the Options selected as a column and the browser expanded enough to show it, clicking on the gear placed the window in the middle of the screen - all set, thx
Can you post a screen shot of what you're describing? I can't quite picture what you're describing as being possible, especially the "options selected as a column" part. Thanks.