Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not that I'm aware of. I haven't seen an option code that comes through for those.

Is there an indication on the Tesla.com website for listed cars that show this?

I do not see an indication on the tesla.com website. I do believe there is a code as the tesla-info website does distinguish between pre and post 2022 headlights, taillights, and charge port in their manufacturing code list section.

• Informative
Reactions: DrJFoster
Any chance we could have the ability to filter by EPA range? I know we can sort by EPA range, but I'd like to filter by it. Similar to the ability to filter by mileage or price. We could put a minimum EPA range, and have only cars above that number show up. Then we could sort by other things (e.g. price/discount/mileage/etc.) Please and thanks. :D Great site, BTW. I've been using it on and off for years.

I‘ve seen several cars with a large, ~2 week gap in the price history. They seem to be listed, then disappear, then come back a couple weeks later. Is the likely explanation that a customer clicked buy, and then chose not to complete the purchase?
That's one of my theories.
Another is they have a bottom limit for certain (or all) cars, and when the price gets to that level, they remove it, and add it back a few days later at a higher price again. Let it drop for a week or so, rinse and repeat. There seems to be an auto price adjust on many cars. One I was watching dropped $700/day for about 4 days in a row. Then today it dropped only $300, and just now it disappeared. I made a note of the VIN to see if it reappears. :) There's another I suspect is a reappear. But I didn't note the VIN before so dunno for sure.

Reactions: StevenSD
1663792186547.png

Wondering why some Standard Range models S show up with a Long Range filter in place? Current view also has a year and price filter, but there are a few SR models that show up if I use only this long range battery filter.

I just did the same for level2, and no access. Sent you an email.

Ok, this was a glitch and now fixed. Thanks for your subscription. Also realize that Level 2 archive data does not include performance units.

Any chance we could have the ability to filter by EPA range? I know we can sort by EPA range, but I'd like to filter by it. Similar to the ability to filter by mileage or price. We could put a minimum EPA range, and have only cars above that number show up. Then we could sort by other things (e.g. price/discount/mileage/etc.) Please and thanks. :D Great site, BTW. I've been using it on and off for years.

I'm leaving for a trip in about 12 hours. I can look into this when I get back next week, but I can't make any promises at this point.

That's one of my theories.
Another is they have a bottom limit for certain (or all) cars, and when the price gets to that level, they remove it, and add it back a few days later at a higher price again. Let it drop for a week or so, rinse and repeat. There seems to be an auto price adjust on many cars. One I was watching dropped $700/day for about 4 days in a row. Then today it dropped only $300, and just now it disappeared. I made a note of the VIN to see if it reappears. :) There's another I suspect is a reappear. But I didn't note the VIN before so dunno for sure.

Oh yes.. I'm sure if you read this thread (and the CPO thread) there are many examples of this in the price history. Some are so blatantly obvious with a very clear "sawtooth" pattern that that's exactly what they do. Although I had thought that practice had diminished in recent years. I guess it's back.

View attachment 855322

Wondering why some Standard Range models S show up with a Long Range filter in place? Current view also has a year and price filter, but there are a few SR models that show up if I use only this long range battery filter.

Unfortunately, this is an example of "garbage-in, garbage-out". Tesla has used the trim code "MSAWD" for both standard and long range cars. I'd have to do a lot more research into when it changed and see if there's a way to correct it. Although I'm not sure there will be an easy fix without an extensive data cleansing effort. But I'll also look into this when I get back.

I've noticed that the Model X side has an issue where it will show you the available vehicles but if you attempt to narrow the search using any (even known) features/options/battery size/etc. it will produce no results.

This should be fixed due to the glitch. Let me know.

Reactions: seenhear
This should be fixed due to the glitch. Let me know.
It appears to be fixed although one add result I get is if I try to sort by 5 and 7 seat options (no 6 seaters) there are no results. This could be due to every one available being 6-seat but that's an awful lot of Model X's for sale and not one of them being a 5 or 7 seat variant. Maybe worth looking into unless Tesla is just sending all 5/7 seat trade-ins to auction?

Actually, scratch that, I think it's working:

There are no NEW Seven seat Model X. There are 11 Used.

| Five | CPO | 25 |
| Five | Inv | 1 |
| Seven | CPO | 11 |
| Six | CPO | 30 |
| Six | Inv | 25 |
Used Model X is where I'm seeing this behavior. When I sort by 5-seat and 7-seat being the only search parameters I get zero results returned. So if you're showing I should be getting several of each then something is up. I'm not even entering additional search parameters to narrow down even further. Just those two and I get zero.

Used Model X is where I'm seeing this behavior. When I sort by 5-seat and 7-seat being the only search parameters I get zero results returned. So if you're showing I should be getting several of each then something is up. I'm not even entering additional search parameters to narrow down even further. Just those two and I get zero.

The “must have” options are AND options.. so if you pick 5 AND 7 seats no cars will show up since no cars have both 5 and 7 seat configs. ;)
All the other options are OR options and the selectors show this.

• Informative
Reactions: Krash and seenhear