Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV-CPO.com CPO Consolidator support thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like a job for a radio button group with an 'any/all' option.

Maybe in a perfect world, but the site has very few subscribers these days and no referral program anymore. With the subscriptions it does bring in, I could probably buy lunch at the cafeteria and maybe dessert. So it's just not worth my time any more to invest time I could be using on more lucrative endeavors. I've actually been toying with the idea of shutting it down or selling it.

Sounds like a job for a radio button group with an 'any/all' option.
I know @EV-CPO is out for a bit. But do I really wish there was an option to select an "and" operator, or an "or" operator, and combinations. Basic Boolean search. For example, in the advanced tabs, where one can list exact option codes to search for it's currently an AND operator; it would be cool if we could do Boolean terms. So,
(BTX6|BTX9|BTXB|BTXA) !DUOO
would give all long-range ravens and newer, excluding pre-raven long range (I think... LOL!) :)

Maybe in a perfect world, but the site has very few subscribers these days and no referral program anymore. With the subscriptions it does bring in, I could probably buy lunch at the cafeteria and maybe dessert. So it's just not worth my time any more to invest time I could be using on more lucrative endeavors. I've actually been toying with the idea of shutting it down or selling it.
Roger that.

I know @EV-CPO is out for a bit. But do I really wish there was an option to select an "and" operator, or an "or" operator, and combinations. Basic Boolean search. For example, in the advanced tabs, where one can list exact option codes to search for it's currently an AND operator; it would be cool if we could do Boolean terms. So,
(BTX6|BTX9|BTXB|BTXA) !DUOO
would give all long-range ravens and newer, excluding pre-raven long range (I think... LOL!) :)

LOL, yeah, that would be nice, but it's not going to happen. Sorry.

It looks like there may be a similar issue as above with the MX "trim level" field. If I attempt to narrow the results to Long Range or Long Range Plus it produces zero results even though there are examples listed. Same with the Standard Range when I checked that as well.

It looks like there may be a similar issue as above with the MX "trim level" field. If I attempt to narrow the results to Long Range or Long Range Plus it produces zero results even though there are examples listed. Same with the Standard Range when I checked that as well.

It should be working now. Are you looking at New or Used and Current or Archive data?

Reactions: mongo
seenhear said:
Any chance we could have the ability to filter by EPA range? I know we can sort by EPA range, but I'd like to filter by it. Similar to the ability to filter by mileage or price. We could put a minimum EPA range, and have only cars above that number show up. Then we could sort by other things (e.g. price/discount/mileage/etc.) Please and thanks. :D Great site, BTW. I've been using it on and off for years.
I'm leaving for a trip in about 12 hours. I can look into this when I get back next week, but I can't make any promises at this point.
Just a friendly ping on this one. :) Would be awesome to be able to create filters and notifications based on EPA range.

I think I spoke too soon. It's displaying items now when you sort by trim but that's because it's just assigning them all as a certain trim even if they aren't. So it shows all used Model X's as Long Range AWD even if they're standard range. So if I tell it I want Long Range AWD as a trim, it will give me results. Some of those I click to see more details are Standard Range though so it's not assigning the type properly. If I start a fresh search and only select "Standard Range" as trim and no other filters it produces zero results even though Tesla has lots of standard range used Model X's currently. I haven't had a chance to see if the Model S side is exhibiting the same behavior but my guess is that it is.

Something is awry with the used Model 3/Y config. When I click on any of these, I get an "error page."

Also, if you are planning to shut down the site, or are interested in selling I may be interested in taking it over....

Thanks! Chris

Can you post a screenshot?

I've already opened a dialog with some other EV marketplace sites who are interested, but if you'd like to discuss it, I'm open to offers. PM me.

I think I spoke too soon. It's displaying items now when you sort by trim but that's because it's just assigning them all as a certain trim even if they aren't. So it shows all used Model X's as Long Range AWD even if they're standard range. So if I tell it I want Long Range AWD as a trim, it will give me results. Some of those I click to see more details are Standard Range though so it's not assigning the type properly. If I start a fresh search and only select "Standard Range" as trim and no other filters it produces zero results even though Tesla has lots of standard range used Model X's currently. I haven't had a chance to see if the Model S side is exhibiting the same behavior but my guess is that it is.
Any progress on this one? Another way to explain it is to search used Model S/X and then any that are listed as "Long Range AWD" for trim are sometimes other trims such as Standard Range or Long Range Plus. It appears as though it's applying the "Long Range AWD" trim to all trims that are 100kWh and non-performance. So if you try to search by Long Range Plus you get no results even though there are Long Range Plus cars available. If you search by Long Range AWD you get ALL cars even though some may be Standard Range and some may be Long Range Plus.

Yes, I see that. It appears that Tesla has abandoned the "TRIM" field which just has "MSAWD" for the newer "TRIMCODE" which has all the "MT..." codes like MT10A or MTS07, etc. EV-CPO is currently using the "TRIM" field to display the badges and for the filters. It's not a quick-fix, since a lot of source code and internal database references need to change to use the new TRIMCODE field instead. Also the badge image names need to be re-mapped. It's not a simple undertaking, but I will look into it a little more in the next week or two. thanks.

Reactions: xAgyex