Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evoke.limo - our experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all;

A few weeks back I took my team to Sydney for a day and we rode with the Evoke.limo service. Given they exclusively run Model S' I thought an update here would be appropriate.

I got to ride in an 85 with executive seats, I've never actually been in the back of an S as a passenger before (i'm usually driving mine). I have to say, my whole team was impressed. There was actually too many of us for just the one car so they sent two, amazing service goes a long way.

With the discount code for Tesla owners of 11%, it didn;t cost much more than a cab from the Sydney CBD to the airport.

Anywho, next time you need a life in Sydney, ping the people at Evoke | Zero Emissions Luxury Chauffeur Service and tell them you're an owner for the discount!

Matta

It sounds like the best limo in Sydney :cool:
There's at least one Uber Tesla operating as well, possibly more. The Models X & 3 can't come soon enough. I think we'll see a lot of Uber Tesla's & Taxi Tesla's (or maybe just the Ubers) in future.

It sounds like the best limo in Sydney :cool:
There's at least one Uber Tesla operating as well, possibly more. The Models X & 3 can't come soon enough. I think we'll see a lot of Uber Tesla's & Taxi Tesla's (or maybe just the Ubers) in future.

Looks like it might not have worked out:

2015 Tesla Model S 85 Auto

Model S hire car for sale $130k S85.

Edit: this may be the uber one.

Last edited:
Looks like it might not have worked out:

2015 Tesla Model S 85 Auto

Model S hire car for sale $130k S85.

Edit: this may be the uber one.

That's not the Evoke car but a competitor who possibly couldn't make a go of it.
I'm currently overseas and took the Evoke limo to the Airport a few weeks ago and the HC number plate is different.
Looking forward to being picked up when I get back for the October long week end, and getting back to my Model S. :smile: