Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Facelift CPO (not Performance) vs. Performance CPO (no facelift)

Facelift CPO (not Performance) vs. Performance CPO (no facelift)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

58,062 upon delivery. The car came with a 2 year or up to 100k miles warranty. With more than 25k miles a year to be driven, personally the 4y/50k miles warranty would not be any better. The car is in great condition. Brand new tires installed. Already upgraded to LTE. Free supercharging for life. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Just to show how good of a purchase this is, here is the graph to show the pricing history
upload_2018-12-12_11-31-29.png

Reactions: MC408
58,062 upon delivery. The car came with a 2 year or up to 100k miles warranty. With more than 25k miles a year to be driven, personally the 4y/50k miles warranty would not be any better. The car is in great condition. Brand new tires installed. Already upgraded to LTE. Free supercharging for life. I'm very happy with the purchase.

Just to show how good of a purchase this is, here is the graph to show the pricing history
View attachment 360415

I'm a little embarrassed i never noticed i could click the dollar sign and see that chart :)

View attachment 360415
What do folks think happened during the late October to post Nov 8 time....did someone buy and not go through with deal?

This is blatantly false.
Both the rear wheel drive P85 and P85+ were discontinued in September of 2014 with the introduction of the all wheel drive P85D.

The + suspension was extremely popular due to its ability to keep the car level during hard cornering, among other things. In addition, the first several months of 2014 P85D production kept the + suspension, making them much more desirable (and fun to drive) than the later 2015 models.
Not true, the suspension could have been carried over but wasn’t a big seller thus it was canceled. Tesla could still sell it if it was a popular option. Unless you think Tesla is stupid and rolling in dough that they just like to throw money away your "extremely popular" assumption makes no sense.

Last edited:
So i just wanted to thank you guys for all the tips. I recently purchased a 2016 Facelifted 90D. Blue/Tan/AP1/Slipstreams/Pano/Cold Weather. Basically everything i wanted. I ended up getting it from a 3rd party dealer. The Tesla CPO program was driving me crazy with their bad pictures and strange restrictions getting a car to NY. I don't get the 4-year CPO warranty. but i think i saved over 10K instead of buying from tesla. My cost was $51K including all the dealer charges.

Attachments

• 636810137031078450 - Cropped.jpg
    636810137031078450 - Cropped.jpg
    443.6 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: MC408