Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon Heavy - 7&8 Reuse - Elon's Roadster Demo - LC-39A

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't care when they do the test and when they do the launch. Actually I do care, but I am more interested in, getting updates every day. Something anything. What is the hold up? what is the plan next? How did you solve the latest problem you encountered?

As much as the launch is exciting, the events - trial and tribulations - leading upto the launch is equally exciting.

So keep feeding us something. Even if it is made up :)

Reactions: BillO
What is the hold up? what is the plan next? How did you solve the latest problem you encountered?
As much as the launch is exciting, the events - trial and tribulations - leading upto the launch is equally exciting.
So keep feeding us something. Even if it is made up :)

Get that you were only joking with that last sentence. Agree with everything else. Even a short vague tweet from Elon or SpaceX would keep most of us satisfied. SpaceX is certainly free to disclose nothing or anything concerning this first FH launch. No Zuma type stuff currently near pad 39A. I don't like the fact that NASA is still operating in the quick disposal rocket era, but as a public agency I've always appreciated their openness by giving real time accurate updates prior to a launch.

Reactions: 1 person