Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Falcon Wing Door false obstacle detection

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a pretty old post and either parts have changed, or the understanding of how the sensors work have been better clarified. Here's a diagram of the pinch sensor locations in the falcon wing door. It doesn't match the description of what was relayed to me way back then, but it's the only pinch sensors that I could find on the parts website.
1695990448144.png

This is a pretty old post and either parts have changed, or the understanding of how the sensors work have been better clarified. Here's a diagram of the pinch sensor locations in the falcon wing door. It doesn't match the description of what was relayed to me way back then, but it's the only pinch sensors that I could find on the parts website.View attachment 978108I was able to fix both doors that doesn't close all the back. I remember we moved both door latches and didn't set it back correctly this causes the door not to fully push all the way down.
Now I have the obstacle detected issue shown in yellow but I can't seem to find anything block it. Door able to close but it make a beep sound that causes the open/close button disable on the door side.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231013_193857_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231013_193857_Gallery.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 34