Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$17,700 discount on White/White in Chicago with 2,340 miles with EAP, PUP, SAS and High Amp Charger ($92,300 - $7,500 Fed Tax Credit - $1,000 Referral Credit = $83,800 pre-any state tax incentives):

Model S 90D 5YJSA1E20HF194726 | Tesla

Happy to provide a referral code to anyone that needs one: Referral | Tesla or "john697"

Am I the only one who doesn't think that this is a great deal as compared to a 75 if you don't really need a 90D?

Before Fed credit and the referral credit, this car costs $92300 whereas a similarly equipped 75 would be $79300 (Color, Interior, EAP, SAS) - a difference of 13k which could be 15k if you need to take delivery. I did not include the PUP because most of those things are now standard except the bio defense and the audio system.

So unless you really need a 90D, in my humble opinion, the 75 might be a better deal rather than getting a used showroom car with few thousand miles already on it.

Due to the way Tesla calculates lease prices on cars with "discounts", that particular heavily-discounted 90D would have a monthly lease payment significantly below the lease payment that your 75D alternative would have.

So, if you're in the market for a 36 month lease, it's a no brainer to go with a discounted model.

Due to the way Tesla calculates lease prices on cars with "discounts", that particular heavily-discounted 90D would have a monthly lease payment significantly below the lease payment that your 75D alternative would have.

So, if you're in the market for a 36 month lease, it's a no brainer to go with a discounted model.

^^^exactly why I started my post as lease deals. That's where the savings is.

Discount = instant cap reduction = lower payment

I know.!!!
I'm not in the market for another S, otherwise I would have bought it for myself.
I know who the member is but he may not want to be known, so I'll let him speak up should he choose to on the specifics.

Mind if you put me in contact with your OA? I'm also on the East Coast and in the market - was looking at CPO's but if I can get a lease < $600 then i'll jump on that.

SOCAL, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was *THIS* close to pulling he trigger on a 90D 7 seat (new folding style and only "50 miles" on odometer) for $13k off, but it was obsidian black, low amp charger, and no tow.

All this pushing makes me wonder what's going on in the next few weeks? It seems when there's a big push, something bigger happens in a few weeks.

Or is this just to keep some numbers up on 3rd and 4th quarter sales?