Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where on ev cpo does one look up VINs?

You can use the "Search" box to enter the last 6 digits of any VIN to limit the results. See image:

upload_2017-9-8_17-2-53.png

Is that car listed on the Tesla.com New or Used listing pages anywhere? Where did you find it?
It came up on the "New vehicles available" link on the custom build page (on mobile only). They always list 3 cars there that are similar to your custom build. Usually new and aren't listed on your site nor on Tesla's New Invetory page. I'm guessing these are a snippet of the cars only available to OAs.

Base Model Barebones 100D with a $13200 discount plus $1000 referral

$80,500 selling price plus $7500 Fed makes this a steal.
Add in the waitlist $2500 from CA that is sure to be approved and you've got a 100D for under $70k with 875 miles on it

Model S 100D 5YJSA1E28HF192139 | Tesla

I spoke to my OA about that car about 90 minutes ago. He said that it was being transferred already/going through the order process. So I think it may be spoken for - but worth inquiring about ASAP if someone is really interested.

I spoke to my OA about that car about 90 minutes ago. He said that it was being transferred already/going through the order process. So I think it may be spoken for - but worth inquiring about ASAP if someone is really interested.

The car referenced above was $80,500 with 875 miles, solid body color roof and AP2 hardware, but not activated (so another $5K to activate). There are still some barebones brand new 90Ds with glass roof, no miles and EAP activated for $86,220, so net out to $77,700 post fed tax credit and referral credit, but before any state incentives. Plus, those new 90Ds at the factory will ship for free (no $2,000 transportation fee like a lot of other inventory cars). So there are still good deals out there!

The car referenced above was $80,500 with 875 miles, solid body color roof and AP2 hardware, but not activated (so another $5K to activate). There are still some barebones brand new 90Ds with glass roof, no miles and EAP activated for $86,220, so net out to $77,700 post fed tax credit and referral credit, but before any state incentives. Plus, those new 90Ds at the factory will ship for free (no $2,000 transportation fee like a lot of other inventory cars). So there are still good deals out there!

Interesting looks like they added the loaner/demo cars to the inventory for the EOQ sales drive. Probably some very good lease deals.

I read the thread and concluded that (please correct me if I am wrong):
1) I need to get in touch with a good OA in the bay area if I want to get any sort of discount on a Model S I want to buy
2) if probably makes more sense to test drive with the above OA?
Can somebody recommend me a person?