Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fantastic Tesla 90D Lease deals for someone ready to jump on it now -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw a nicely optioned '16 AP1 75D yesterday that was discounted 25k

Haven't seen anything else remotely good on 75's though during this entire thread.

Scored this guy the other day and picked it up today. While it's not a 90d, it's a damn good deal :)

1900 miles on it and not a scratch anywhere. Literally looked brand new for being a '16 demo car. A nicely loaded AP1 75D for cheaper than a current base model 75 barebone plus the $10k in federal and state rebates on top is icing on the cake. I'll take it every day of the week.

I forgot how much better AP1 is compared to my AP2. Night and day difference.

Attachments

• IMG_2896.jpg
    IMG_2896.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 119
Scored this guy the other day and picked it up today. While it's not a 90d, it's a damn good deal :)

1900 miles on it and not a scratch anywhere. Literally looked brand new for being a '16 demo car. A nicely loaded AP1 75D for cheaper than a current base model 75 barebone plus the $10k in federal and state rebates on top is icing on the cake. I'll take it every day of the week.

nice!

The deals over the past few weeks were insane. You had to act ridiculously fast- I lost 3 cars on different days in the time it took the OA to type in the sale. All were 90D's with discounts ranging from 15-21k.

Over the last few days my OA called a couple of times with cars wirh fewer options and lesser discounts so I passed and convinced myself that I missed my opportunity.

To my surprise I got a call this am with a RIDICULOUS discount on a P100D

I can't believe that I am getting a loaded P100D! The numbers were insane....and so will be the ludicrous acceleration!

The deals over the past few weeks were insane. You had to act ridiculously fast- I lost 3 cars on different days in the time it took the OA to type in the sale. All were 90D's with discounts ranging from 15-21k.

Over the last few days my OA called a couple of times with cars wirh fewer options and lesser discounts so I passed and convinced myself that I missed my opportunity.

To my surprise I got a call this am with a RIDICULOUS discount on a P100D

I can't believe that I am getting a loaded P100D! The numbers were insane....and so will be the ludicrous acceleration!
That's nice to hear.
Was discount over $40K?

How many TSLA's do you have? I forget, did you get rid of the P90D(L)?

It's been a pain in the ass to locate cars without reaching out to someone at tesla to help you since last week.
Unfortunately I've got a huge project building out a new datacenter so my time has been spent traveling and working.

I've replied to most pm's but sadly, I don't have very much in regards to any recent highly adjusted cars. One or two good discounted cars have come and gone but the leases on them weren't phenomenal.

I think most missed the boat on those 90's and the scandal over the $30k discount email and firing of an OA might have put the kabash on some of those cars too.