Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fart app is surprisingly entertaining...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They definitely need to add the seat sensors as triggers. Sitting down, getting up or both. I wonder if they can detect when people shift around a little in the seats.

Best idea for an operating system rewrite yet. Forget all the other crappy ideas for operating system improvements - this one is a home run Seat sensors as fart triggers:p:p:p:p. And I can't wait to pop this one (pun intended) on my unsuspecting wife.

Reactions: BobAbooey
I want to go troll all the hoity toity dealerships now; get a test drive in their most expensive Porsche and then an hour later when the salesman asks how they can get me in one today, I’ll simply say, ‘Show me how to engage fart mode....what? You don’t have a fart mode?! Well, never mind then.’

• Love
Reactions: dfwatt
Best idea for an operating system rewrite yet. Forget all the other crappy ideas for operating system improvements - this one is a home run Seat sensors as fart triggers:p:p:p:p. And I can't wait to pop this one (pun intended) on my unsuspecting wife.

If you set it up to fart on the left wheel button press, and then you press it about 20 times really quickly then you get an amazing fart buffer effect. I pranked my wife with that gave her like 20 farts in a row:p:p:p. If I hadn't been restrained by the seatbelt and the door I would have fallen out of my seat

Wait, are you saying it’s audible outside of the car? Brilliant!
S*** that gives me a great idea. Turn the stereo all the way up then hit the enabled fart bomb button like 20 times when your mother-in-law gets in the car. You can get an amazing fart buffer effect from that and it will punch out 20 farts in a row. Your mother-in-law will never be the same

Full AC on can fix that

But wouldn't turning on the AC suddenly especially in the winter tell your significant other that it was not the fart app it was you stinking up the place? Like Lincoln said you can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time but you cannot stink up the place all of the time and fool everybody.

• Funny
Reactions: whatthe2
Dang it! Fart doesn't stay enabled after getting out of the car?

I set to my wife's profile last night and turned on fart.
This morning expecting a call about how was dropping kids off school was but just normal stuff.

Dang it! Fart doesn't stay enabled after getting out of the car?

I set to my wife's profile last night and turned on fart.
This morning expecting a call about how was dropping kids off school was but just normal stuff.
Unfortunately sabotaging your spouse or significant other takes a bit more work. You have to get into the car just before she does turn on the fart app and set it to either the turn signal or the left wheel button press. Then when she starts driving there should be some fun!