Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYP on February 15th, 2022. On the web page my estimated delivery date was April. I ordered right after I saw it change from March to April. Once I ordered and put in my information the APPlICATION the next day I had my estimated delivery date as May 31 to June 28. Meanwhile the web still says APRIL...... That date after you pay your deposit is a lot different than April lol. Glad I am not in need of a vehicle. I ordered the vehicle in Silver Metallic Paint and with Black Interior and a Tow hitch. I have not owned a hybrid or ev in the past only ice and very large ice at that. My current vehicle is a Tahoe so this will be very different. Im keeping my Tahoe for a while just in case to ease into the transition from gas to electric and from larger to smaller but am looking forward to it. I joined this thread to educate myself before the delivery and between this forum and YouTube I have learned a lot. Thank you all for your time and wisdom and for my fellow folks ordering in February what was your date of order. What was the delivery estimation on the website before order and when you got your info in what date were you given? Do you live on the East Coast, Mid West or West Coast and what did you order? Think by the time it gets to us we will have all the changes in place for 2022 like the processor, battery, Wipers and such? Think any of us will see the new battery and frame? Let me know your thoughts and I will read all the updates in the thread. I am on the east coast and will be updating this thread if I have any changes.
I ordered my MYLR. 19ā€ wheels, silver metallic, black interior no FSD. First EDD May, Then Dec, now July 27-Sept 22st. You are correct that these forums and You Tube videos provide a wealth of information. I am in the New York area. Thanks

Yup... eventually I was able to get into the car and the only issue I seem to have is that the driver's side door requires more force to close than the passenger. I'll make a note for the service advisor to see if they'll do anything.

They actually dropped the car off this afternoon! It was a crazy day today!
Awesome!!!! Can we add pictures of or oversized RC cars on here?

From Toronto. Ordered MYLR white/black Gemini wheels early Feb and my original delivery date was Aug 2022 and now itā€™s October. I have a trade and financing and thinking of changing it to cash deal and no trade but worried my delivery date would change for the worst.

From Toronto. Ordered MYLR white/black Gemini wheels early Feb and my original delivery date was Aug 2022 and now itā€™s October. I have a trade and financing and thinking of changing it to cash deal and no trade but worried my delivery date would change for the worst.
It is recommended you set to no trade in and cash until you get a VIN. Then, if you want, Tesla will reset it for you.

Reason is, these both expire and when they sky, EDD usually slides out. It sets your profile as incomplete and the algorithm that does EDD sees this as you are not ready to take delivery and pushes it out

EDD Update:
Original - December 2022
3/14/2022 - September 8 - October 15, 2022
3/28/2022 - October 2022 - January 2023

Seems like I'm bouncing all over the place right now.
What is your configuration?

MYLR silver / black /5 / no tow / no fsd/ 19ā€ / OD 2-17
I am still stuck on the EDD Dec 2022. I just hope to get the car by end of 2022 or Jan 2023 latest.
I also ordered a M3RWD on 3/2x. EDD moved from Aug 2022 to 8/13-10/8.

Last edited:
It is recommended you set to no trade in and cash until you get a VIN. Then, if you want, Tesla will reset it for you.

Reason is, these both expire and when they sky, EDD usually slides out. It sets your profile as incomplete and the algorithm that does EDD sees this as you are not ready to take delivery and pushes it out
Thanks for your help. I will do that once my trade and financing expire.