Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully we see some movement in LR orders on east coast. OD 2/21, LR, blue, tow, Gemini wheels, no FSD. Maryland. EDD Aug > Sept > Sept - Nov > Oct.

By the way, I looked at the Berlin development and I believe they didn't do their first deliveries until 5 months after their giga fest. So if things pan out the same for Austin we won't see deliveries from there until at least September. Just my guess.

Good luck. I ordered my Model 3 at the end of last August. My delivery times changed at least 7-8 times. Most recently it actually went from June to March to then mid April. Not sure if it will change again or not but don't hold your breath. There is a chance you won't get yours till the end of the year.

Ordered a model YP- Midnight Silver and black no FSD or tow on 2/4. EDD date started out July-Aug, moved up to March 16-30>June>April 10-April 28>June 6- July 18.

I also ordered a model YP- White and Black no FSD or tow on 2/28. The EDD started and stayed on April 16-May 24 but is now June 6- July 18th. Same as the one I ordered on 2/4.