Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like all the white seat orders are getting bumped later. In this thread and the March thread. Also seeing people in the May thread with white seats being bumped from specific ranges to just "December 2022". Must be shortage of white vinyl or just no plans for a white seat run anytime soon??
I am thinking you are right. I even just got an offer to purchase an Austin “accelerated delivery” MYLR at today’s price, but it is the all black interior; they always are.

I have given up on getting a delivery this year. I changed the exterior color of my order from white to blue earlier today - a new preference of mine, and I might as well shoot for the tax credit next year - but so far no change to my already-pushed-back EDD.

Reactions: JDEWD250
In first day of my October 14-28 window. No VIN yet although SA said I should get it today. We’ll see…
I was in my 2 week delivery Oct 6 - Oct 26, communicated with Tesla - confirming payment/trade, pick up location etc. 3 days into my 2 week delivery they pushed me to a window of Nov 8 - Dec 13.

Placed reservation on Feb 6th.
MYLR - Grey Exterior, White Interior, Tow hitch

In first day of my October 14-28 window. No VIN yet although SA said I should get it today. We’ll see…
I was in my 2 week delivery Oct 6 - Oct 20, communicated with Tesla - confirming payment/trade, pick up location etc. 3 days into my 2 week delivery they pushed me to a window of Nov 8 - Dec 13.

MYLR - Grey Exterior, White Interior, Tow hitch, 19 inch wheels

I was in my 2 week delivery Oct 6 - Oct 20, communicated with Tesla - confirming payment/trade, pick up location etc. 3 days into my 2 week delivery they pushed me to a window of Nov 8 - Dec 13.

MYLR - Grey Exterior, White Interior, Tow hitch, 19 inch wheels
I think a lot of white interiors got pushed back this week unfortunately

Got my VIN today, first day of my two week window (10/24-10/28). F574xxx
32997C5F-E3AA-4B29-BE8E-95F52F0038FC.jpeg

I wish I had mine, first day of 2 week window Oct 15-29 .......

Reactions: tibi81 and PewPew