Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My order date is March 10, MYLR blue/black Gemini. I just got my first 2 week window Oct 16-30. I'm 5 miles away from the Fremont office. No VIN yet.
One day into my order date, I texted Tesla to check on VIN or a more accurate ETA. All that happened was my 14 day window got narrowed down to a 11 day window, but initial date got pushed out by a few days.. New EDD Oct 22 to Nov 3. 😫😫😫

Reactions: PewPew and shurik74
Two week window pushed back 11 days :(
10/11/2022: October 26 - November 9

Feeling disappointed as I was so close to the beginning of my first two week window and have already received the trade in call.
Pushed back again :(
10/21/2022: November 9 - November 23

Considering changing my paint color from white to red. Anyone think this would make a difference at this point, or is it truly the white seats delaying everything?

Took delivery today in Seattle. VIN is NF574xxx, so a late 2022.
MSM/black/5 seats/19" Geminis/Tow

USS: Yes
Matrix: No
Cargo cover: No

Car was/is perfect. Easy and quick delivery experience.

Attachments

• A3AE9360-8621-4F0E-8863-B018BA20F801.jpeg
    A3AE9360-8621-4F0E-8863-B018BA20F801.jpeg
    590.5 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: Joe Schmoe88

Considering changing my paint color from white to red. Anyone think this would make a difference at this point, or is it truly the white seats delaying everything?
Everything points to it being white seats right now. That said, there are no white cars showing up in new inventory (at least in my area)....mostly blue, black and red and some MSM. So maybe a white paint run is coming soon. I would choose the color you really want...moving exterior paint colors isn't likely to move the needle much. Switching to black seats may help. But I saw a post yesterday of someone getting their white seat order so maybe they are being produced again.

Reactions: PewPew
Everything points to it being white seats right now. That said, there are no white cars showing up in new inventory (at least in my area)....mostly blue, black and red and some MSM. So maybe a white paint run is coming soon. I would choose the color you really want...moving exterior paint colors isn't likely to move the needle much. Switching to black seats may help. But I saw a post yesterday of someone getting their white seat order so maybe they are being produced again.
Same - white seats still seem the biggest hinderance to a quicker delivery. I ended up recently changing my exterior color from white to blue because I wanted it instead and, why not, I kept getting pushed back anyway. I have not noticed a negative change in EDD due to the color change.

Mine's pushed back as well. From 10/22-11/3 to 10/29-11/12. And what's worse is that I sold my current car on Friday as I got $2k more than Tesla trade-in value. Now I've got to ride share with my wife despite our unaligned schedules.

Well even after the pushback on Friday, I got my VIN today!! Picking up at 10am on Thursday. I’m located in Atlanta and surprisingly got a Fremont VIN.

Woke up this morning and looked on my Tesla app and it appears I now have a two week delivery window of November 7 - November 19th! For the longest time it was showing a November - January 2023 delivery time frame!

My family and I are looking forward to our MYLR, White, 7-Seater, 19 inch rims, with a tow-hitch! Keeping my fingers crossed that this delivery window stays true as we have been waiting since February when we ordered it at the Buena Park, CA Tesla store! (EXCITED!!)

I ordered in February 2022 and my current EDD is 12/15 to 12/31. I just got an email from Tesla saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector."

Has anyone else received the same email? And does it have any relation to when the VIN is issued?

Unfortunately, I already ordered and have received both the mobile connector and wall charger...so not sure what good the coupon will do me now?

Reactions: navinbits
I ordered in February 2022 and my current EDD is 12/15 to 12/31. I just got an email from Tesla saying:

"Based on the delivery date of your Model Y, you will receive a Tesla Shop promo code closer to your delivery date that you can redeem for Tesla Mobile Connector or put toward the purchase of Tesla Wall Connector."

Has anyone else received the same email? And does it have any relation to when the VIN is issued?

Unfortunately, I already ordered and have received both the mobile connector and wall charger...so not sure what good the coupon will do me now?
Yep... I got that email with a code right after I completed all delivery steps if I remember correctly.