Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same!
I did not need the P but LR for also too Long delivery and I wanted the black wheels, so I just went with P.
No change for me, and I wrote to the person who helped me today to ask about Ryzen vs Intel and what my MYP will be equipped with.

Mikedjp I hope to meet you on delivery day :)
I didn’t want the wait either and the price difference didn’t seem so great after getting wheels

No, it’s still at December. My SA says they don’t have any way to update that, and my account will always show the most updated EDD. Has yours changed?
Same issue here. OD was 2/6 with an EDD of December. Changed paint and wheels on 2/12 fulling expecting the EDD to update to August, but sadly it remains December. My SA and Tesla chat just gives me a canned answer and no way to change it. The frustrating part is if I were to order the exact same configuration today, the EDD would be August. First world issue I guess.

It's been 3 days since I received the new EDD. Still says "March 15 - March 31".

I ordered the floor mats, just in case this actually works out! 😄

Still not holding my breath though.
I’ve had a similar experience but my EDD has consistently gone down by 1 week since I’ve ordered.

Initial: march 2022
Second EDD after making change on the day of order : April 19 - May 21
Third EDD in the following days: March 10-31
Fourth EDD (updated today): 03/17-03/31

MYLR, OD 2-21-22, profile completed the same day, PWP, 19", Black, no Tow, no FSD and 5S. Delivery estimate December 2022.

Based on advice, I had my SA change to cash and no trade this week. Based on everyone's experience, how soon will I get an EDD range and will it truly be December?

Reactions: BGOwner
MYLR, OD 2-21-22, profile completed the same day, PWP, 19", Black, no Tow, no FSD and 5S. Delivery estimate December 2022.

Based on advice, I had my SA change to cash and no trade this week. Based on everyone's experience, how soon will I get an EDD range and will it truly be December?
Usually a week or 2 at most. Was in SC today and they said new orders are 6-9 months out

I think your config, regardless going with cash and no trade, Or loan, the EDD would still be in December.
I have the similar configure LR, Silver/Black, 19", no tow, no fsd and 5 seaters. Order on 2-17-2022, and EDD is December.

Sounds odd, but here in Canada if you order one now, you get August if you select at least one of 20-inch wheels, white interior, non-free exterior color, or 7 seats. Selecting FSD doesn't seem to change anything.

No option order is December.

Seems that Tesla wants to deliver orders with at least one option earlier.