Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have not seen a place to change mine on the app or online in my account either.

The only thing I could "edit" was to add FSD, not for $12,000, no thank you Tesla.

I like to drive my vehicles myself, I guess I'm just old fashion like that.

I'm heading to see my SA today.
I sent my SA message and he replied that he will make the change and it should be available for me to make a change in a few hours . I will check my the end of the day if is now available for me to edit. I wonder if making changes affect the delivery date

Reactions: JDEWD250
I sent my SA message and he replied that he will make the change and it should be available for me to make a change in a few hours . I will check my the end of the day if is now available for me to edit. I wonder if making changes affect the delivery date
I'm paranoid about it changing my EDD as well, but I would hope that since I'm getting $2000 wheels added it shouldn't make it longer.

I'm heading to see my SA shortly.

ordered on 02/22/2022

First EDD August 2022

Now June 19 - July 17 and holding there for a couple weeks

Does anyone know if I change my delivery option from closest local Tesla's location to a Fremont factory, will I get lucky to get Y sooner if someone cancel? Fremont is about 100 miles from me only, I don't mind pick up from a factory.

My co-worker ordered in mid Jan'22 MYLR black/white 20"s, had it delivered unexpected on March 6th I think, he lives next to Fremont. Most likely someone declined taking.

I'm paranoid about it changing my EDD as well, but I would hope that since I'm getting $2000 wheels added it shouldn't make it longer.

I'm heading to see my SA shortly.

ordered on 02/22/2022

First EDD August 2022

Now June 19 - July 17 and holding there for a couple weeks
Hopefully your SA is able to inform you if your change will have an impact on the EDD. My SA was able to make the change for me from the 20 inch wheels to Gemini. I read somewhere that any change before VIN is assigned bumps you back of the line but I’m not sure if it’s true. I hope is not. My EDD changed today, it was June 12- July and now it says October 2022, which is the date for new orders :( . I try to tell myself not to go in to my account and look at the date but can’t help it lol . Best of luck to you. Let’s see when we finally get it

New to the page but thought I'd jump in to get more info and hopefully a better estimate on edd

Order date 2/20/22
MYP
Ext: White - Int: Black
No FSD
No Hitch
EDD - 4/19 - 5/17 hasn't budged since order
Live in Colorado Springs

Hopefully get some movement soon I'm anxious for it to be here already lol
Same order date and almost the same exact build
MYP Ext White-Black Int
No FSD
Yes Hitch
EDD - 4/16-5/14
In Denver

First day after order it went to May/June and then went back to these dates.

Order date 2/13/22
MYP ext Blue - int Black
FSD
Hitch
EDD history:
- March 2022 when order placed
- April 22 - May 20 posted on 2/14/22
- March 31 - April 28 posted on 2/24/22
- March 13 - March 31 posted on 3/1/22
- April 21 - May 19 posted on 3/6/22

in Houston, TX

If that's the case, I think manual tranny would be the best feelings :cool:

I have 2011 Acura TL SH-AWD 6MT with 60K miles as my toy / weekend car to have true experience of vehicle control 👍👍
my shifting toys have 2 wheels 😁

I do love a smooth shifting MT though, something about interfacing with your vehicle on as many levels as possible is just so much more fun for me, plus it lets you know what you got in your hands and feet 🏎🏎