Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

February 2022 Ordered and Estimated Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Where are you reading that? Just want to make sure I do the correct move here.
First report at the end of page 83 and some more reports on page 84. Although some of these reports are November orders with very late profile complete dates (like March) but I don't think all of them are like that.

First report at the end of page 83 and some more reports on page 84. Although some of these reports are November orders with very late profile complete dates (like March) but I don't think all of them are like that.
Appreciate you sharing!

I already made the switch to MYP. I wonder if I switch back if I will get my spot back in line?

Another reason for the switch was due to an upcoming vacation we have September 1st.

I currently drive a hot-hatch (fiesta ST) that barely fits one car seat. Second son will be here in just a few weeks and needed a larger car to make the trip to Florida in. Even if I get my spot back I’m not so sure I’ll move up from the September date I was last at before today…

Well, today's major push in EDD was enough to push me to the MYP. I was pretty close already, and knowing that I could do so at the old price it was just time. So, I did it just now, already got my email confirmation, and in the app my EDD already updated to July - Sep 2022. My current personal situation forces me to sell my current car - I've been holding out longer than I already thought I could and September was going to be a push. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the performance and this was just the incentive I guess I needed to treat myself.

Well, today's major push in EDD was enough to push me to the MYP. I was pretty close already, and knowing that I could do so at the old price it was just time. So, I did it just now, already got my email confirmation, and in the app my EDD already updated to July - Sep 2022. My current personal situation forces me to sell my current car - I've been holding out longer than I already thought I could and September was going to be a push. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the performance and this was just the incentive I guess I needed to treat myself.
It’s nice that we get the old pricing. I had the 7 seat on order which was already an up charge. The performance doesn’t come in 7 seat so removing that upgrade pretty much paid for the MYP. Looking to see in the coming days if I get a more solid delivery date like others before have.

It’s nice that we get the old pricing. I had the 7 seat on order which was already an up charge. The performance doesn’t come in 7 seat so removing that upgrade pretty much paid for the MYP. Looking to see in the coming days if I get a more solid delivery date like others before have.
Yeah I’m thinking since I just updated the order tonight I got the standard delivery timeframe. And hopefully in a short time if will update to reflect the delivery date based on a February order (if that’s how they do it). I see it benefits some people somehow. Maybe things will start to move in a few weeks.

Reactions: jasonostick
Yeah I’m thinking since I just updated the order tonight I got the standard delivery timeframe. And hopefully in a short time if will update to reflect the delivery date based on a February order (if that’s how they do it). I see it benefits some people somehow. Maybe things will start to move in a few weeks.
I'm hoping it works out for you. I ordered a MYLR on 2/1/22, and after getting EDD bumped out to "July-September 2022," I switched to MYP on 3/30/21. My EDD moved up to April the next day, but continued to get bumped out since then. Fingers crossed 🤞to get an EOQ delivery this month. The "switch to MYP and cut in the line" sure hasn't been the case for me, with many original MYP orders from March already delivered. I've even had FSD from day 1 and that hasn't seemed to move the needle, either. Other than the adrenaline surges from entering two-week EDD windows, only to get bumped on day 2 in the window, I'm doing fine. My current EOQ EDD actually fits into the timeframe that I was wanting to take delivery when I ordered on Feb. 1. From what I've seen, if I had stuck with MYLR, I doubt that I would be as close as I think I may be now.

I'm hoping it works out for you. I ordered a MYLR on 2/1/22, and after getting EDD bumped out to "July-September 2022," I switched to MYP on 3/30/21. My EDD moved up to April the next day, but continued to get bumped out since then. Fingers crossed 🤞to get an EOQ delivery this month. The "switch to MYP and cut in the line" sure hasn't been the case for me, with many original MYP orders from March already delivered. I've even had FSD from day 1 and that hasn't seemed to move the needle, either. Other than the adrenaline surges from entering two-week EDD windows, only to get bumped on day 2 in the window, I'm doing fine. My current EOQ EDD actually fits into the timeframe that I was wanting to take delivery when I ordered on Feb. 1. From what I've seen, if I had stuck with MYLR, I doubt that I would be as close as I think I may be now.
I ordered 23 days after you. I’m really surprised that with FSD it didn’t boost you to the top of the line!

There was someone a couple pages back who changed to MYP, got the standard current delivery range, then the very next morning got a tight 2 week window!

Hoping that everything works out for all of us! (I think I’ve refreshed my app 300 times today to see if anything changed. Will check back in the morning)

I'm along for the ride with my March 11th order. Changed to Mar-June today from Dec. I was always anticipating Jan-Feb but Mar-Jun is getting ridiculous.

Mine is also a "no optioned" MYLR which always have the longest delivery times. Any options added back in Feb/Mar would have put the EDD Aug/Sep and now would be pushed to Dec-Mar it seems.

That said, it seems almost everyone with Feb, Mar, April orders are getting this generic push today. This is the same date range as a brand new order.
I wonder if the EDDs will shift back in a few days as it seems the system is getting a reset....maybe wishful thinking.
Yes. Been waiting for since Feb (almost 4 mos) and got pushed additional 3-6 mos back. If the new EDD sticks, it would be 13-16 mos wait.

What tick me off so bad is the new EDD is same as I would order today. It is something seriously misinformation on the ordering.

Appreciate you sharing!

I already made the switch to MYP. I wonder if I switch back if I will get my spot back in line?

Another reason for the switch was due to an upcoming vacation we have September 1st.

I currently drive a hot-hatch (fiesta ST) that barely fits one car seat. Second son will be here in just a few weeks and needed a larger car to make the trip to Florida in. Even if I get my spot back I’m not so sure I’ll move up from the September date I was last at before today…
What price did you get for MYP?

After some discussion and reassessment (related to the chain of unlucky events described in post #852) I again changed my order back to MYP but with the free white paint option (cheaper, hides dirt, etc. - but mostly to show “I am sorry” to the wife). The EDD remained the same 6/7-6/17 before I did the switch to MYLR (and now back to MYP).

So far no VIN and no trade-in text message. I am especially anxious about the trade-in text message because now I have to trade-in my wife’s car instead of mine (damaged). I think my delivery will be pushed out because of the switches in a span of two days and because of the white paint option. It is also getting close to the week I can’t take delivery due to off-site work training. Really nervous.

Last edited:
Wow. Checked at 8am. After switching yesterday morning and having the generic July-September, this morning at 8am it now shows June 16-June 26. All of a sudden I went from not getting my car til “December-march” to “next week”!?!?

Original order date: 2/24/22
Original config: MYLR, White, white inside, 7 seat, no tow, standard wheels, no FSD
Original Delivery date: “August”
2/27: slipped to “September”
6/6: slipped to “December 2022 - March 2023”

6/6: made the change to MYP. White exterior and white interior.
6/6: delivery date of “July-September”
6/7: updated delivery date of “June 16 - June 26”

I have no clue how Tesla is handling any of this lol. 🤷‍♀️

Wow. Checked at 8am. After switching yesterday morning and having the generic July-September, this morning at 8am it now shows June 16-June 26. All of a sudden I went from not getting my car til “December-march” to “next week”!?!?

Original config: MYLR, White, white inside, 7 seat, no tow, standard wheels, no FSD

That seems to be the typical scenario for MYLR to MYP switchers. Immediately it defaults to the new MYP dates which currently are July-Sep but within a day or so gets you a very quick delivery if your original MYLR order date is in line or earlier than current MYP delivery order dates. Most MYP deliveries right now are Feb-Apr order dates. So you being a late Feb date makes sense.

I ordered 23 days after you. I’m really surprised that with FSD it didn’t boost you to the top of the line!

There was someone a couple pages back who changed to MYP, got the standard current delivery range, then the very next morning got a tight 2 week window!

Hoping that everything works out for all of us! (I think I’ve refreshed my app 300 times today to see if anything changed. Will check back in the morning)
If you’re referring to me my latest update is I’ve scheduled my delivery for next Monday the 13th 😀 installed the wall connector this weekend and now I’m counting down the minutes.

Algorithms🤷‍♂️

That seems to be the typical scenario for MYLR to MYP switchers. Immediately it defaults to the new MYP dates which currently are July-Sep but within a day or so gets you a very quick delivery if your original MYLR order date is in line or earlier than current MYP delivery order dates. Most MYP deliveries right now are Feb-Apr order dates. So you being a late Feb date makes sense.
I ordered the MYLR on 2/6, a bunch of jumping around since then on EDD (as far out as Dec '22), so I switched my order to a MYP on May 31st, I'm taking delivery on June 10th.....

Reactions: arbitrage000