Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Final payment gone missing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
dogewow-690x431.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Glan gluaisne
Yeah, I picked up that day they had an IT meltdown, so was the evening of the following day before I could use the app properly.

As a shortcut, when you can login to the website and add drivers, create yourself with an alternate email, and then use that to login to the app, and you'll have control... just no loot box.

You can always switch back and delete the original driver a few days later.

Reactions: OneTinyFish
Yeah, I picked up that day they had an IT meltdown, so was the evening of the following day before I could use the app properly.

As a shortcut, when you can login to the website and add drivers, create yourself with an alternate email, and then use that to login to the app, and you'll have control... just no loot box.

You can always switch back and delete the original driver a few days later.

Handy tip, Phil - thanks!

As it happens, the car has been added. It looks legit. Can't wait to get hold of the car for real :)

IMG_4453.png

Normally it says charging and you can see a little cable connected to the charge port in the image of the car... could just be the temperature is warming up so the range is fluctuating.

^^^^ This, most probably.

Mine gained 2% this morning. It charged to 90% overnight, when I got in mid-morning it was showing 92%. Presumably the battery pack has just warmed up, as it was the first cold night of the year here, with a hint of frost first thing this morning.

• Informative
Reactions: OneTinyFish
Congratulations!! I've been following your experience, and I'm glad you've finally been able to get it all sorted!! Woop!

Thank you!

I'm feeling a little precious over the car so I've enabled valet mode and set the speed limit to 50mph. They only have to load the car on one end and unload the car on the other end and I just want to make sure there's no dockside ragging of the car. At least, until I've seen it!

Can't wait for Wednesday/Thursday! I'll need to re-arrange my schedule and see if I can get the day off :)

• Funny
Reactions: ElRey and Arran
Thank you!

I'm feeling a little precious over the car so I've enabled valet mode and set the speed limit to 50mph. They only have to load the car on one end and unload the car on the other end and I just want to make sure there's no dockside ragging of the car. At least, until I've seen it!

Can't wait for Wednesday/Thursday! I'll need to re-arrange my schedule and see if I can get the day off :)
Be careful. Valet mode locks the frunk. I can't imagine they would have need to go in there, but it's a possibility. I was asked not to put the car in valet mode when I dropped it off to a SC recently.