Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally!! Eibach has a SR+ lowering spring.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I second the updated Eibach springs for SR+ being a nice drop - also have a slightly higher rear but this is way better than a reverse rake. It's a good height for daily driving.

I haven't purchased aftermarket wheels yet as I want a little more tire to fill the gap - but I'm not sure what to go with - looks like you're on 275/30/20 in the rear is that correct ? What's on the front ?

I second the updated Eibach springs for SR+ being a nice drop - also have a slightly higher rear but this is way better than a reverse rake. It's a good height for daily driving.
Looks good, and I like the slightly higher rear as it makes the car look more aggressive. Plus, my car definitely needs a lower front since the gap is bigger in the front than rear of my car.

If you're in the So Cal area, I called a few places around to see who can install my springs. Eibach said they can do it themselves for $400 with alignment, but they're short on staff due to stay at home orders, so when that's lifted they can then start doing installs again at their facility.

I then found a couple of recommendations by a people on here who have gone to other places. I called Auto Talent and their prices have gone up in the past year (over $125 from what others posted). I then also saw Mod Bargains and gave them a call, and they charge $280 to install the springs, or $400 with alignment. The good thing is they're even closer to me than Eibach, and they can do the work now.

Once my springs get delivered (later this week), I'll be taking my car in next week to get my springs installed since my car is looking like a 4x4 right now after putting on the 20" perf wheels.

Thanks and agreed. It is stanced better this way. Cheetah all the time lol.

QUOTE="SDM44, post: 4635534, member: 111679"]Looks good, and I like the slightly higher rear as it makes the car look more aggressive. Plus, my car definitely needs a lower front since the gap is bigger in the front than rear of my car.[/QUOTE]

1A1342F4-A5A3-4E79-A6AC-FCC3777EE4C6.jpeg
I'm in the middle of swapping in the new "updated" front Eibach springs. Literally just finished one side. While still a lot of work, it is certainly easier having already done it once! The new coil springs are noticeably shorter than the other ones Eibach sent me.

from left to right: updated spring, original eibach spring and OEM spring.

Last edited: