Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally, got confirmed P85D delivery date

lx3h

Charged.hk's Director of Education
All the 85D delay? I am supposed to collect my car on monday but no one tell me for the delay.

I doubt it is due to government, just too many cars to handle.at the service centre really. So bb100, you will get your car on Monday. Me too! But not the D, just to collect my car after servicing. BTW, you must really like HKBN.

As luck would have it, I was right behind a spankin' brand new P85D on my way home today (no pix as i was driving at the time, so you'll have to take my word for it), and lo and behold, it drove right into my estate. That's gotta be the 3rd Tesla I've seen in my estate so far. (not a huge estate either). No wonder our bldg mgmt are being so helpful about wiring us up for home charging!

lx3h

Charged.hk's Director of Education
As luck would have it, I was right behind a spankin' brand new P85D on my way home today (no pix as i was driving at the time, so you'll have to take my word for it), and lo and behold, it drove right into my estate. That's gotta be the 3rd Tesla I've seen in my estate so far. (not a huge estate either). No wonder our bldg mgmt are being so helpful about wiring us up for home charging!

Yes. The more owners the more powerful

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC