Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finished Exterior Customize of my new Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
XPel Ultimate Wrap of the entire car and front window tint - TRANSHINE in Whittier
[email protected]; (562) 693-5619; 15130 E. Whittier Boulevard, Whittier, CA 90603

Powder coating of rims and brake calipers - ExotiCar in Los Angeles
(310) 473-8303; 1621 Pontius Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90025

I highly recommend both of these shops. They did an excellent job on the car and the customer service was excellent.

I was working with Jesus and Bill at Transhine and Monty and Anthony at ExotiCar.

Of course picture is worth a thousand words so you can see what a great job they did in the attached pictures.

View media item 117641View media item 117640View media item 117638View media item 117639

Looks really good. Calipers look great and red accent on wheels and front emblem looks great. Interior cream or white?

This vehicle was made prior to switch to all vegan interiors so this is actually leather and the color is Tan. They don't have these anymore. I was looking at the Cream for the custom build, but once I ordered, I was notified that this one is available in Inventory and I took it. The Tan is slightly darker than the Cream.

This vehicle was made prior to switch to all vegan interiors so this is actually leather and the color is Tan. They don't have these anymore. I was looking at the Cream for the custom build, but once I ordered, I was notified that this one is available in Inventory and I took it. The Tan is slightly darker than the Cream.

Looks really nice. I have very similar Model X, but with white interior. I should be getting my black 22" wheels soon.

Fantastic! Would you mind sharing costs or ball park estimates for the wrap and wheels separately? I am planning on painting the calipers myself. My cousin did his calipers on his ICE, the result looked fine.

I paid $5500 for the wrap of the entire vehicle + tinting of both front door windows to match the rear windows + wrap of some other small areas like door sills, etc.

The wheels and calipers were done in the same place so I don't know what they would charge for wheels without the calipers. I did shop around however and ExotiCar definitely had very reasonable prices and they do a great job. You won't regret working with them.