Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hm, I did not know that. 'Cause I see it change as I'm charging, I didn't realize it was time-averaged. It fluctuates quite a bit while charging, but I definitely know 296mph is a lot better than 86mph. And if you know how many miles you need to go to get home or to the next charger or destination I find it pretty simple.

Just got my update notification.
@BertL , @NikeWings - I think we were right. They stopped the rollout not to fix anything but likely to assess the data coming from the cars that had it before throttling it up. I can see several others in SoCal are also getting it now too.
Good luck!

Deja Vu - instead of refreshing myTesla for delivery updates, I'm refreshing my phone for notification updates. LOL

Repeatedly looking at your iPhone / Apple watch is so primitive. By then, the download will have already arrived. I'm snooping on IP-specific traffic on my router. If the download starts, I will know..

Screen Shot 2016-09-25 at 10.00.48 PM.png

Repeatedly looking at your iPhone / Apple watch is so primitive. By then, the download will have already arrived. I'm snooping on IP-specific traffic on my router. If the download starts, I will know..]

Oh pullleeeeze pdxgibby, snooping on your router is so 'after' it happens. I have direct access to the future and ALREADY know. :D

Image-1 (003).jpg

Does it matter whether or not you have energy saving on or not? I left it off and have always connected on.

Having the energy savings on along with always connected on has always worked fine for me in receiving updates.

What annoys me is when I go out to my car it doesn't show it connected to Wifi. But, if it give it a few minutes then the wifi shows up.

I'm slowly learning to let the car do its thing without worrying too much about it.

Luckily I have 8.0 so I can gripe about 8.0 features instead of griping about the update mechanism.