Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Firmware 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since 8.0 is live to at least some folks, where is everyone going to discuss the real 8.0? I'm only finding a 8.0 for Classics thread in the Model S UI forum, but topics are sometimes pretty spread out on TMC these days ... so appreciate the pointer where to join you-all on the other side.
Agree and there's at least 4 threads going on simultaneously. MODS or @Doug_G - can we move/consolidate this 8.0 stuff to the Firmware 8.0 thread and make it sticky?

Reactions: Ulmo
Anyone know how to not do this part?: "The control bar fades automatically for an uncluttered navigation experience."

I found it very annoying this morning that I couldn't figure out a quick way to bring the control bar back up when the map was up. I assume I am missing something obvious.

Anyone know how to not do this part?: "The control bar fades automatically for an uncluttered navigation experience."

I found it very annoying this morning that I couldn't figure out a quick way to bring the control bar back up when the map was up. I assume I am missing something obvious.

Sadly, you don't get the choice (which is particular bad that is hides the cellular bars). You must tap on the screen or put the car in part to see the top bar.