Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a call this afternoon saying my car is on a truck heading for the Rockville, MD service center! Old delivery date was 5/20. DS is going to call me tomorrow or Monday with new date (hopefully next week!). It's getting so close! I know it will live up to the hype, as everyone has said, but it's amazing to think about, since the anticipation is tremendous!

Got a call this afternoon saying my car is on a truck heading for the Rockville, MD service center! Old delivery date was 5/20. DS is going to call me tomorrow or Monday with new date (hopefully next week!). It's getting so close! I know it will live up to the hype, as everyone has said, but it's amazing to think about, since the anticipation is tremendous!
I knew it! I predict you will pick it up...Friday. Let's see how good I am!

So far the rain has stayed away and hope it does. In a few hours will pick up my wife from work, have a light dinner then over to the service center to meet our new addition, Niki. I have already had a nice long conversation with Eddy the Enclave. I told him we still love him and he has been a great friend and service to me through the last 4 years. He will not be leaving the family, however he will have to give up his spot in the garage. I think he has taken it well.

tesla 1.jpg
tesla 2.jpg
tesla 3.jpg
tesla 4.jpg
tesla 5.jpg
That's my story, waited 2 years for my wife to take my car on delivery....It was fun while it lasted

- - - Updated - - -

Tesla back.jpg
tesla front.jpg
Here is our beautiful Blue MS. My wife particularly likes my special license plate

IMG_0837.jpg

I didn't know I got to unwrap it!!

IMG_0846.jpg

My "Frunk Rockers!" I surprised them with a Daddy pickup from school.

An excellent day....car was in good shape, and I'm glad I never test drove or rode in one before today. Leaving the neighborhood and pushing down on the amp pedal for the first time brought an IMMEDIATE smile to my face.

An excellent day....car was in good shape, and I'm glad I never test drove or rode in one before today. Leaving the neighborhood and pushing down on the amp pedal for the first time brought an IMMEDIATE smile to my face.
Good to know...I haven't driven or even ridden in one, either. A very nice owner offered to let me drive his Perf 85 last Sunday at the SC meetup, which was incredibly nice of him, and he looked shocked when I told him no, I was "saving myself" for my own 60! I'm so thrilled for you having the weekend to fall in love...LUCKY!

We picked up our Tesla yesterday from the new Torrance Service Center. Our Model S showed up on the App on Monday just a few miles from our house and we waited four agonizing days before we could get a firm appointment.

Today, we were going to drive it down to Huntington Beach, but the place we are going is "valet-only" - not going to happen with the car this new! I'll take our Active E instead.

Setting up a pick up date of 5/9!
I have a gift...I was originally going to predict Thursday but said Friday so you'd be surprised by a day earlier (no lie). Of course, it wasn't too hard to predict based on the timing for mine. I'm so excited for you!!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! I just looked back at my original prediction and realized it was for Elguapo, not you! But I'm still excited for you! Turns out I may have a psychic "gift" but a pretty lousy short term memory!

I have a gift...I was originally going to predict Thursday but said Friday so you'd be surprised by a day earlier (no lie). Of course, it wasn't too hard to predict based on the timing for mine. I'm so excited for you!!

- - - Updated - - -

LOL! I just looked back at my original prediction and realized it was for Elguapo, not you! But I'm still excited for you! Turns out I may have a psychic "gift" but a pretty lousy short term memory!

Yeah I knew that the prediction wasn't for me but I wasn't going to say anything. LOL