Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Australia - New Zealand sighting of a Tesla at:

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Daintree National Park
DSC_0064b - Copy.jpg

2750 km North of the first available Tesla Supercharger ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Homer and LGGD
Hmmm.... I wonder where the pictures are of the Oz Roadster drivers that "were there first."

I seem to remember that Simon Hackett set a world record in '09 with his Roadster and I would assume that would have set some "firsts."

First for me may include:

- Closest side park against a wall
- Photo of another Tesla with mine accidentally being included (by a third party)
- First to get offered the free 30 day trial of auto pilot (now bought)
- First to get photos of Tesla getting full body wrap
- Thinking....

Point is, none include the licence plate

You too Astroboy, date please?

D'oh. Sorry Astroboy. Got your date. BUT unfortunately LGGD beat you to the punch - he holds the claim for WintergardenBrisbane on 13/9/15!
(Great. Already the competition starts!)

Dylanpete - need your dates.

TesAus - nice!

LGGD - really nice as well (and congrats for knocking off Astroboy) ;).

Everyone else - come on! Where are all your firsts???

PS To make it easier for everyone (myself included) I've decided to drop the need for number plates. There's trust for you.

Last edited:
D'oh. Sorry Astroboy. Got your date. BUT unfortunately LGGD beat you to the punch - he holds the claim for WintergardenBrisbane on 13/9/15!
(Great. Already the competition starts!)

Dylanpete - need your dates.

TesAus - nice!

LGGD - really nice as well (and congrats for knocking off Astroboy) ;).

Everyone else - come on! Where are all your firsts???

PS To make it easier for everyone (myself included) I've decided to drop the need for number plates. There's trust for you.

The only thing with dropping the licence plate Alpal is I think some things are much more significant when you consider home state plate vs inter state plate....You could allow folks to have a local claim, and a road trip claim.