Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Model X with 8.0

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a rumor that if you have the energy saving stuff turned off it does not reload. My car is not getting 8.0 until I can confirm that there is a decent set of features for the USB that does not neuter it for me.
Also, the reloads do seem much longer than on 7.1. It could just be perception though. I haven't even driven with 8.0 yet! So I'm flipping straight to media and watching it load. On 7.1 I wouldn't get to "fixing" USB music until I was backed out of the garage, and catch the last few seconds of reloading.

I have just read that the settings for the car to share data to improve autopilot by fleet learning is NOT activated by default in 8.0 and have to be activated if you want to help tesla improve autopilot.

Go to controlls>settings>Safety and security> and then activate "Data sharing"

IMG_0726.JPG

IMG_0727.JPG

• Helpful
  • Informative
Reactions: docBliny and jeffaa
I have just read that the settings for the car to share data to improve autopilot by fleet learning is NOT activated by default in 8.0 and have to be activated if you want to help tesla improve autopilot.

Go to controlls>settings>Safety and security> and then activate "Data sharing"

View attachment 197926

View attachment 197927
My US model does not have such option. I don't have the 1st section (Passenger airbag), nor Tilt / Intrusion either.