Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker Atlantic (Nina)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure I'll be interested, but the dealer I went to to test drive the Karma sent me an email saying they were able to take reservations on the Nina. Something just doesn't feel right about that. Do the dealers take deposits independent of Fisker Corporate or are they just taking deposits and passing it on to the corp? I guess traditionally dealers take orders direct from customers and get allocations, but I thought for higher end vehicles the order had to go on up to corporate. Nissan took orders direct for the Leaf didn't they?

It seems dealers have also been taking orders on the Surf and Sunset and from the article posted earlier we know that it's unlikely the Sunset will even be produced -- so did Fisker authorize deposits on it or were dealers jumping the gun? Wonder how many dealers are issuing refunds or not even aware of the development.

Sure gives me a greater appreciation for Tesla's system.

Well, didn't really learn anything. Drivetrain is "top-secret" which means as of yet non-existent, they never showed the car moving. "A lot more room because of the second-generation drivetrain." Or perhaps it didn't have one.

I couldn't see the back seats well, but from the overhead shots, it looks like a 4 seater. I guess they'll be more official photos released soon.

Fisker unveils its new Atlantic plug-in car - Apr. 3, 2012

at4.jpg

at11.jpg

at2.jpg

at1.jpg