Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey, thank you for the pre-order! We appreciate the support. Yea, our products are all logo-free, our design team figured no one wants to ruin a sleek interior with a big logo.

We are currently tweaking the design of the trunk and frunk mats and they should be launching within the next two months.

To get the news from us on latest product launch you can subscribe to our newsletter on teslashields.com or follow our Insta @teslashields
When are you going to start shipping? On your website they show “in stock”.

Hi, yes we plan on shipping out our orders in April. It might've shown "in stock" because we were expecting to ship out this week however, our samples came in and did not meet our quality control standards. We are committed to making our mats perfect and we had to redesign in order for us to make the most perfect fit in the market.

By the way, we just joined Instagram @teslashields! Show some love and give us a follow and any questions or comments can be asked there as well and we will respond IMMEDIATELY. We take pride in offering the best customer support on the market and we answer all questions, comments, and concerns 24/7 and rest assured that all customer service questions are answered by our co owner, not an automated bot or through an answering system in India. We are 100% AMERICAN OWNED AND RUN

Reactions: 2101Guy
Hey thank you for the heads up on the technical issue I am having our web team take a look. At the moment we do not have Model X mats currently available.

We are in the process of getting the custom fit done and should be launching them in Q4 of this year! I made a note to ping you when the mats are available to pre-order and also in stock and ready to ship!
Is there plan to add the trunk mat to your product line?

When will these be shipped? I paid at least 3-4 weeks ago
I sincerely apologize for the delay we were supposed to ship out a few days ago but samples came back and did not meet our rigorous quality standards so we had to re do our design to make them perfect for our customers. We updated our product page to reflect that our new estimated ship date is the end of April 2021.

• Informative
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
I sincerely apologize for the delay we were supposed to ship out a few days ago but samples came back and did not meet our rigorous quality standards so we had to re do our design to make them perfect for our customers. We updated our product page to reflect that our new estimated ship date is the end of April 2021.

@tshields thanks for the update! Is the presale price still ending today?

@tshields - are you all going to make a trunk mat for the 7 seat model? On the website it looks like on the two front seats and the second row are pictures for Mats. Does it also include a mat for the 3rd row?
Yes they will include a 3rd row. We are currently custom molding our 7 seaters. It takes a lot time to develop and we are a small company and each mat takes many months of developing with lots of trial and error in order to provide the best fitting mats for our customers. Our trunk liners are expected to come out Q3 2021. We truly put our customers first which is why we offer no questions asked returns, 24/7 customer support answered by our co-owner, and a life time guarantee that these mats will last the life of your car!

• Helpful
Reactions: angus[Y]oung