Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Please let me know the item and will send it asap
Thanks. I sent you an email and message through the site. No response yet. What’s the best way to get in touch besides posting here?

It’s my first time ordering. I placed 2 separate orders. One of the order is backordered which I understand. But the second order is in stock. I like to give benefit of the doubt. I understand that you have a lot of orders to ship out. But it’s been over a week now and the in stock order still has not shipped. I guess we are all spoiled by Amazon Prime. I don’t expect it to ship out immediately but at least within a week should be acceptable. Why do I have to post here to get movement on my order? If I hadn’t reached out when would my order ship? I already paid. I even paid for the backordered item.

This lack of response from email, website message, and phone also concerns me going forward if I were to need to get in touch regarding warranty. Do we just keep coming here to get in touch?

Please cancel my 2 orders. #3219 and #3367
I will also be reaching out via email and your website message to cancel these 2 orders.

I wish you the best of luck with Teslashields. I do hope to shop there again when CS is improved.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks. I sent you an email and message through the site. No response yet. What’s the best way to get in touch besides posting here?

It’s my first time ordering. I placed 2 separate orders. One of the order is backordered which I understand. But the second order is in stock. I like to give benefit of the doubt. I understand that you have a lot of orders to ship out. But it’s been over a week now and the in stock order still has not shipped. I guess we are all spoiled by Amazon Prime. I don’t expect it to ship out immediately but at least within a week should be acceptable. Why do I have to post here to get movement on my order? If I hadn’t reached out when would my order ship? I already paid. I even paid for the backordered item.

This lack of response from email, website message, and phone also concerns me going forward if I were to need to get in touch regarding warranty. Do we just keep coming here to get in touch?

Please cancel my 2 orders. #3219 and #3367
I will also be reaching out via email and your website message to cancel these 2 orders.

I wish you the best of luck with Teslashields. I do hope to shop there again when CS is improved.

Thank you.
I spoke too soon. Jason just personally called me and explained everything. He explained the reason for the delayed response. I have decided to keep my orders active. I will most likely place another order for another item. I’m still researching mud flaps.

Please disregard my previous post. It’s too late for me to edit or delete. I can only quote and reply with my update.

This is an exemplary example of great customer service.

Thank you, Jason and Teslashields!

I spoke too soon. Jason just personally called me and explained everything. He explained the reason for the delayed response. I have decided to keep my orders active. I will most likely place another order for another item. I’m still researching mud flaps.

Please disregard my previous post. It’s too late for me to edit or delete. I can only quote and reply with my update.

Don’t worry about mud flaps! We got you covered! Thank you for your support

Reactions: RyMY
I do not use an auto responder and I do not see any calls from you what do ever. Regardless all phone calls are returned immediately so I’m not sure what you mean and my phone hardly ever goes straight to voicemail. We have been getting quite a few refunds so it takes some time to get to everyone but we refunded you before you sent out a post.
I would give you the benefit of the doubt if you owned up, but since you are going to keep lying and blaming the customer I am happy to waste your time here. Messaging through the link on your website has auto response and nobody wrote back to me. How do you know what phone I called from? It’s my job to keep following up when you “miss” multiple emails? Why would I post If I already got a refund? You think I like spending time to get on your case for no reason? Does there seem to be a pattern here of multiple customers in this forum saying they get no response to cancellation requests? I have time stamped emails that came later after my post - one from Paypal stating the dispute was resolved in my favor and then a cancellation email from Teslashields. It hasn’t even posted to my credit card yet.

There is no reason to let a company hold your full payment for weeks and months without a known delivery date. Particularly when you can get the same item elsewhere. The only exclusive item they have is the floormats, of which there are many options. Everything else is OEM rebranded and you can find elsewhere, if you look at even the shape of small details they are identical. There are posts here showing the Tesla mud flaps are superior to many aftermarket.

I would give you the benefit of the doubt if you owned up, but since you are going to keep lying and blaming the customer I am happy to waste your time here. Messaging through the link on your website has auto response and nobody wrote back to me. How do you know what phone I called from? It’s my job to keep following up when you “miss” multiple emails? Why would I post If I already got a refund? You think I like spending time to get on your case for no reason? Does there seem to be a pattern here of multiple customers in this forum saying they get no response to cancellation requests? I have time stamped emails that came later after my post - one from Paypal stating the dispute was resolved in my favor and then a cancellation email from Teslashields. It hasn’t even posted to my credit card yet.

There is no reason to let a company hold your full payment for weeks and months without a known delivery date. Particularly when you can get the same item elsewhere. The only exclusive item they have is the floormats, of which there are many options. Everything else is OEM rebranded and you can find elsewhere, if you look at even the shape of small details they are identical. There are posts here showing the Tesla mud flaps are superior to many aftermarket.
Actually multiple people have compared ours to Tesla and we aren’t just another oem rebranding company. All of our mats come from our molds that we design in house. I have compared our mats to Tesla, odero, etc and they can’t even hold a candle next to us. Look at our design and see if anyone has the exact same as ours. There is a reason why our inventory only lasts a couple of days once it hits our warehouse.

Attachments

• EFA1721B-8E8C-4395-8916-91F1DE345101.png
    EFA1721B-8E8C-4395-8916-91F1DE345101.png
    1 MB · Views: 742
  • 8E00BD17-D740-4EBF-B456-14E916EE90E5.png
    8E00BD17-D740-4EBF-B456-14E916EE90E5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 127
  • 9E3455D7-C3EB-4EFC-8A25-40A63D5C68D6.png
    9E3455D7-C3EB-4EFC-8A25-40A63D5C68D6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
Any update on the Model 3 mats?
Nothing yet. Hoping to get some info this coming week. Our inventory has been at port for almost three weeks. Based on our last inventory drop in July, (which was at a busier time then now) it should be cleared and released to us within a week. From there mats get transported from the port of LA to our warehouse/processing facilities in Salt Lake City, UT and Knoxville,Tn effectively delivering in the lower 48 within 2-3 days with parts of the west and east coast getting delivery as soon as 1 day.

I did place an order for the floor mats knowing very well they are backordered. For the trunk mats, they provided a legitimate reason for the slight delay which I am totally fine with. Everyone has their opinions and it’s OK. I prefer to support small businesses whenever I can. Teslashields has proved they care about their customers. They went above and beyond when they already had a satisfied customer.

A lot of the MY floor mats are very similar. Pricing are also very competitive across most of the vendors. Except for a set that costs close to $500. I’m sure they are good floor mats and many owners love them. But I purchased Teslashields mainly for the good reviews. Many owners of Teslashields also love them.

Just because accessories are OEM does not mean it’s the best. The OEM mud flaps are only for the front. I’m not feeling mud flaps only in the front. They have decent reviews but they scrape. Mud flaps should not scrape.

It’s unfortunate that you experienced some issues but has it not been resolved now? Let’s all just move on and enjoy our Teslas or look forward to enjoying them. We all joined this community because we have 1 thing in common: Tesla

Model Y Owners lend me your ears! I have good news to share! I have just received notice that our model y revisied floor mats along with our sunshade, cargo bay cover, and side door organizers are being delivered TODAY! All that's left is for them to be kitted, boxed, and sent out. I will be making a new thread and email update to all customers by tomorrow. Thank you guys for your patience!

Hey All- I just wanted to leave a very positive review for the Tesla Shields floor, trunk and frunk mats I ordered this summer. Due to supply chain issues that everyone should be well aware of, I waited a long time, but tshields (Jason the cofounder) kept me personally updated with the challenges, even called me voice to apologize and explain the details. I had faith and when the mats showed up, they are absolutely beautiful. Perfect fit, great look, so easy to clean (just pull them out and tap them upside down, or hose em off and dry in the sun).
I could not be happier.
Supply chain issues from China are crippling every business out there, but Jason is busting his ass to get his awesome product to you guys. Please have patience and when you get them, you be glad you did. I love mine.
A+, 5 star, do not hesitate to buy!
2021 Model 3 LR

Model Y Owners lend me your ears! I have good news to share! I have just received notice that our model y revisied floor mats along with our sunshade, cargo bay cover, and side door organizers are being delivered TODAY! All that's left is for them to be kitted, boxed, and sent out. I will be making a new thread and email update to all customers by tomorrow. Thank you guys for your patience!
I emailed on october 2nd, 6th, and 11th inquiring about my order and have not had a response. can you please check into order #1305 which was converted to #2089.

Hi all,

Sorry for my absence from this thread for a bit. I've been extremely busy working on the supply chain.
I haven't had time to read this thread but I am sure people are asking for updates regarding the arrival of inventory and when we're able to ship.

So here's what I know, straight from the horse's mouth:
1. Production started in early september. Due to the sheer amount of demand we've been getting, we had to start an additional run a couple weeks later. Upon the advice of our shipping agent, we also started shipping out batches once we hit a certain number of cartons (10+) of finished product. This was the minimum amount we need to get an economical rate for LTC loads. Anyone keeping track of the shipping/container issues at the port of LA, full container load (FCL) shipments are extremely expensive and bogged down in the system. The goal of LTC was to circumvent that issue. We also shipped some of our inventory to our East Coast warehouse in Tennessee to both optimize our shipping timeframe for customers across the US as well as potentially get inventory to arrive faster by circumventing LA all together and also give us the ability to put any remaining products on Amazon once our backlog is filled.

2. Around october 8th, we started making balance payments to our manufacturer to start shipping out the batches. The inventory was released to our shipping agent who would place inventory on containers with a goal of getting the fastest ship times.

3. November 1st, we received word from our shipping agent that our first shipments would start arriving that week at our warehouse. Below, I have cut and paste the email I received as to the scheduling times for our shipments this month.

1637310273516.png

4. There was a communication issue here due to confusion about the specific meaning of ETD and ETA. ETD has a couple meanings. Estimated Time of Delivery and Estimated Time of Departure. Eta (Estimated time of Arrival) has its own meaning but it gets a bit confusing when used with ETD. I have requested our shipper to be more specific when relaying information from now on as it's pretty misleading/confusing.

5. As far as we can tell, the time it takes from our order being placed to it arriving in our warehouses is around 2-2.5 months. This is a pretty standard lead time. What a lot of people may be annoyed with is the delay between the time we open preorders to customers and when we make the order at our factory. There could be a couple months between the first preorder and the last one we accept before we start production.

6. Like kickstarter or massdrop, we need to reach a certain sales threshold to make orders with minimal financing. Look at how people go on shark-tank looking for investments from the sharks just in order to produce a product that has large orders/demand. It's really expensive to design, mold and produce 3,000+ mats and ship it across the world and to your door. We'd love to have the money to do that out of pocket and up front so customers don't have to wait a couple months, but we simply do not have that kind of capital. Every dollar we have made in profit has gone right back into this business to give you all the best possible value. I know for a fact that Jason works around 10 hours a day for this company, and he's getting so many calls and emails that his mother had to step in and help. Neither Jason or his Mother make a penny from this business yet. I've been doing this for 2 years and haven't taken a dollar out. We reinvest every penny into cutting customer costs, producing the latest mats and increasing the amount of inventory we have in stock so that eventually we'll be able to sell mats at preorder prices all year round and make a decent living doing it. Until then, to reward customers that help us reach the capital requirements we need to make such orders, we offer substantial discounts via preorders.

7. While we are happy to offer refunds, the rate at which we refund orders is absurdly high: something like 12%-20% on any given month. Everytime someone cancels because they are annoyed that they had to wait an extra week or day or month, or that Jason or I didn't immediately respond to an email or call at 2 am, we have to delay production by a certain amount or take money out of funds for growth/inventory or come up with cash out of our pockets, which is hard when we don't take a dollar in salary from the company yet. We want to keep making our mats, we want to keep offering the best product value and customer service possible and we'd definitely love to have mats available year round with 2 day shipping, but we won't be able to do that if people preorder at huge discounts just to wait until a week or two after production ends to demand a full refund. It's selfish and hurts the community members here that are in the same place as you are.

8. Just stick tight for a couple more weeks and most/all of you will be getting your mats. That's all we can say. There is no more information I can provide at this time, but if something comes up, I will do my best to relay it. I hope everyone can understand where we are and what we are trying to do. It's almost Christmas, and I'd personally like to get these orders finished and hopefully take a couple hundred bucks of profit out to get christmas presents for my family and then get right back to work designing and making mats for the new year.

Thanks for listening and happy holidays if I don't speak to you sooner!

Edit: If you really want to help us out, please screenshot and/or share this post to others who have bought our mats or talking about us. We're really doing everything we can and we're at the final mile for this run. The onslaught of emails, calls and chargeback requests is doing nothing but hurting our ability to reach people that need us for important issues or support.

Last edited:
I emailed on october 2nd, 6th, and 11th inquiring about my order and have not had a response. can you please check into order #1305 which was converted to #2089.
Hi Hookups,

Please read my recent reply to this thread. We are getting completely slammed with emails and calls (like a few hundred each a day) so we might have missed you. We are doing our best to reach everyone, but I hope my reply gives enough information to help you and other members out and help reduce the strain on our people doing customer service.

Hi Everyone,

Just received the 2021 Model Y 7 seater trunk/frunk mats this week that I purchased a while back from Teslashields. Just thought I share the photos and provide an honest review. It did take a long time, I preordered back in 5/30/2021 and received the Tesla Model Y (7 seater) Trunk and frunk mat set Version II which doesn't look like it's available anymore. Maybe only version 3 is available now and the one in their website also has the underside mat which I did not receive. I received 3 pieces, 2 for trunk and 1 frunk. 2 pieces for the trunk due to 7 seater being folded and unfolded. The version I have doesn't look like it can attach to the 3rd row seat like the one showing in their website so when unfolded you would have to set the trunk mat aside and the 2nd piece back side of the trunk mat can only be fitted in one way of the trunk meaning if you reverse it the trunk to get it to flat you will not have a completely flat trunk mat, you can see in the photos. But overall the material seems good and there was no folding mark like when I got the floor mat they folded part of the mat so maybe their shipping company is finally getting better. I'm still waiting for the 3rd row floor mat from the original order so will report back once I get them. Hope that helps your decision. Bottom line is I'm happy with frunk but trunk is a little weird.
20220213_140108.jpg
20220213_140143.jpg
20220213_140008.jpg
20220213_140020.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TBWGold
I just received the trunk mats for our 7 seater and they are garage. Just thought I share the photos and hope that helps your decision buying from them. The mat will not stay when the 3rd row is in used. I found another seller on Amazon with better fitment, and with fast shipping.

Video

Attachments

• 147080BB-3D32-44E7-B33A-A3DAFBA51E84.jpeg
    147080BB-3D32-44E7-B33A-A3DAFBA51E84.jpeg
    541.4 KB · Views: 69
  • AD9E7079-6FAA-41CE-BFB4-19C6C1E23768.jpeg
    AD9E7079-6FAA-41CE-BFB4-19C6C1E23768.jpeg
    476.4 KB · Views: 65
  • 5061A064-ABCC-4ADD-93CF-EA0CE26B3C6F.png
    5061A064-ABCC-4ADD-93CF-EA0CE26B3C6F.png
    793.5 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: tempest2001