Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FM Reception

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't have any trouble with it. It's as good or better than some of my prior cars have been. Significant radio stations seem to start to cut out at about 75 mile range. Consistent with most other cars I've driven.

The S does lack an extended exterior antenna. Maybe they are special cases where it has trouble.

I don't have any trouble with it. It's as good or better than some of my prior cars have been. Significant radio stations seem to start to cut out at about 75 mile range. Consistent with most other cars I've driven.

The S does lack an extended exterior antenna. Maybe they are special cases where it has trouble.

We live in a middle size metropolitan area with stations all around. We have never had any difficulty with any of our other cars picking up either the PBS station 30 miles to the west or the PBS station 50 miles to the east. In the Tesla, the 30 mile station is a little staticy and the 50 mile station comes in and out, and essentially is unusable.

I guess I need to talk to the Service Center since no one else appears to be having the same problem.